Rangers FC Results

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:29 Sat 14 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
First I would like to say that I am NOT a Rangers fan. Today they lost by a goal to 0 at home to Inverness Caledonian Thistle (LMAO). Does anyone else think that paul Le Guen is next to useless as a manager? In my opinion he is the worst Rangers manager in a long while. Alex Mcleish must be loving the poor performances and bad results.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:41 Sat 14 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
hiya i am a rangers supporter and i was at the game today rangers did play bad but paul le quen needs to have a chance give him a few more mounths and if he has done nothin by then i will agree with you that he is a bad manager but for now he still is one of the greatest managers in the world

Edited at 17:41 Sat 14/10/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Sat 14 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I disagree. I have been the first to defend him in the past. But this is too far.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:47 Sat 14 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry but how can u disagree u seen what he did with lyon he is such a good manager it was the goal keepers fault today

NOT THE MANAGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:52 Sat 14 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Its the managers fault he was on the pitch!!!! Macgregor would not have made that mistake. |It all comes down the PLG
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:55 Sat 14 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
mate u dont know what you talkin about i have had a season ticket with rangers for 15 year never miss a game

LE QUEN IS A GREAT MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but mcgregor should have been on the park today but he wasnt because he aint the 1st choice keeper

Edited at 18:03 Sat 14/10/06 (BST)
stevo15
stevo15
13:18 Sat 14 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
As a rangers fan, in Inverness, i do have a soft spot for Caley, and when we draw against them im not too fussed to be honest, call me disloyal if you want, but today is a disgrace, yes caley arent that bad, yes they are a bogey team for the old firm, but to lost 1-0 at home to them is shocking, if were not within 1 point of celtic by about february then he is a failure in my eyes, i sense a similar season to last, nice run in Europe, nothing on the domestic side
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:42 Sat 14 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Does your season ticket take away the fact it was leguens choice to play leitizi. Which was the wrong thing to do. Therefore it is his fault. Simple. Your being a bit hopeful mate. I want whats best for my club, and at the moment Paul LeGuen is not it. Saying i have no idea what im talking about does make you right.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Rangers FC Results

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.