Scotland VS Ukraine

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:36 Tue 10 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well, for some reason i cant help but worry....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Tue 10 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yes it would just be like Scotland to lose 5 or 6-0 after Saturday's result. I will settle for a draw though
stevo15
stevo15
19:42 Tue 10 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Ukraine are a very handy team and with an on-form Shevchenko could take apart anyone, just need to hope they dont do that to us! if we can keep a clean sheet i will be more than pleased or even contain them to 1 goal, a draw would be very nice.....in the driving position.
martin_blank
martin_blank
04:55 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
What??? You just beat France, and you're worried about Ukraine?

Surely you're odds-on favourites to give them a right thumping...or would that be putting pressure on yourselves?

No excuses. To prove the France result wasn't a total fluke, Scotland have to win games like this.

PS - Just a little retaliation banter GL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:20 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i dono ukraine are a very strong footbal team alot of skill about them but scotland just beat france we will have comfidence to go on and beat ukraine
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:42 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
scotland will win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:42 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
to be fair whilst scotland beat france they didnt play very well and france could have easily scored 4 or 5.
and the ukrane seem to be a team that always beat the mediocre ides but strugle against the major teams, 2-1 ukrane
martin_blank
martin_blank
07:59 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I think Ukraine 2-0 Scotland, Croatia 1-0 England.

Scotland beat France, but that doesn't make up for twenty years of terrible results, and even though England managed to beat local-pub side Andorra 5-0 and hold mighty Macedonia at Old Trafford, I can't see them carrying the form forward.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:49 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
20 years of terrible results, nah about 4 years

I think scotland will get a draw here. But just remember these scores in past years:

Scotland 5-0 Bulgaria
Scotland 1-0 Germany
Scotland 1-0 France
Scotland 1-0 Netherlands

And we have held steady against the Italians and Americans, now a record like that is nothing to be ashamed of.
stevo15
stevo15
10:02 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
well said dave! mon the scots! martin_blank shall be eating his words after the match

Dave? fancy annoying stephy later on when the footie is on lol and i discovered something! stephy is an avid football fan and knows the offside rule and she goes to plenty games...i always knew she liked the game, as much as she denies it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:26 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
mcquiaten, thats 4 good results over a long long time, and to be fair bulgaria arnt up there with the footbnalling panthenon, and your actualy proud of holding the americans? a nation who beleve football involves wearin some very tight trousers and running into each other stoping evrytime the ball touches the floor
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:48 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i will be posting the score
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:48 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
The USA were ranked 8th in the world at the time. England were 9th

EDit - Dont forget Shevchenko is playing like a 3 legged donkey at the moment....

Edited at 15:51 Wed 11/10/06 (BST)
stevo15
stevo15
11:47 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
a long long time you say? about 3/4 years....

have England beaten all of France, Holland, Germany in those years? didnt think so, have England drawn with Italy and USA - 2 teams supposedly much much better than us, no, i will stop now before i go mental
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:51 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
but the ukraine did get 2 the quarter finals or las 16 in the world cup
stevo15
stevo15
11:57 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yes, well spotted nem, but France got to the final and that never stopped us
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:01 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
OOOOHH im getting excited now.....................i love football.
stevo15
stevo15
12:07 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lol its the build up to these kind of games that akes football the thing it is....especially with the hope we have in the team, although im too scared to make a prediction
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:10 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
2-0 kenny miller twice
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:01 Wed 11 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Ukraine sub caled G.a.y? o i hope he comes on!
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Scotland VS Ukraine

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.