Same old same old

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

martin_blank
martin_blank
14:12 Sat 7 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Players call a meeting and persuade the manager to change formations, and then play cluelessly.

Sven may have gone, but he has taught McClaren well.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:15 Sat 7 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
By the way, that as Macedonia. Just so you know....
stevo15
stevo15
12:53 Sun 8 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:28 Sun 8 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Ere we go, we ent won so lets get the daggers out!

No wait lets lynch mclaren!! No lets sack him, or we could just say ah well and get on with it!
martin_blank
martin_blank
16:09 Sun 8 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
No don't lynch him - that's too quick.

I take your point 1_eye, but my comments really stem from the constant disappointments the England team have provided since 1998 (the last time I reckon we looked good).

I felt that the current bunch of primadonnas (or near spelling) were a waste of time under Sven, and hoped they'd show a bit more passion and commitment under a new manager. I don't expect them to be brilliant - far from it - but I'd like to see them play like they mean it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Sun 8 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Im not hugely well read on the subject. But since when has McLaren been a great manager, worthy of being responsible for one of the top teams? Was there noone else? Did the FA provide reasons for their appointment?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:49 Mon 9 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I get your point martin and totally agree. Sorry i was drunk! I wish there was more passion, i go as far to say bring becks back, cause for all his faults he plays with both passion and pride, even if those around him don't!!! He'd be a fantastic sub!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:23 Mon 9 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
WELL DONE MACEDONIA

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:30 Mon 9 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
don't put mclaren down after one game! still haven't lost or conceded a goal under the mclaren rein!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:58 Tue 10 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
they are playin for their country where is the pride and passion that should bring!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:18 Tue 10 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Parker will show passion tomorrow i promise
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:27 Sun 15 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Bring back Kevin Phillips
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Same old same old

Back to Top of this Page