Who will win the Champions League?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:39 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I support AC Milan so I will go for them, especially as they have the easiest group by far. I also have a feeling that Arsenal will do very well again and I would be most happy if Chelsea did not make it out of their group. Shev should have never left us to join that bunch of high paid losers!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:46 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
English team I'll say Man United because they are underpreforming in the champions league so far but grinding wins, so the best is still to come.

But overall i'll have to say it's AC Milan's too because they have got one hell of a strong team! They are a top club, even though i fell they shouldn't be in the champions league!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:59 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I think Chelsea will win anyway. And to be honest you can have shev back!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:20 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
wd hahaha i agree, plus i am a chelsea fan,
we will b ok when shevi gets going.
cud b 3 english teams in semis, chelsea man u and arsenal and barca making up the 4
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:19 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
for me the best team so far have been lyon, and they have the players to win it, i also quite fancy munich, simply as iv predicted them for the last 3 yrs and i dont want to break the trend.

i gota say i agree with ty about milan, they are cheating swine who dont deserve to be in the champs league
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:28 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Milan have no chance, are you watching them domestically?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:37 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
thats never usualy an issue, last year arsenal were pretty crap in the league but they got to the final, the year before liverpool came 5th domesticaly and won the cl, the year before that monaco reached the final even though they came about 5th domesticaly, its a whole different ball game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:28 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
hahahaha remember they got docked 8 points, thats why they have 2 points from 5 games. was all that match fixing. after fiorentina get to 0 points it will be too late and they will get relegated. hey got started at -18

Edited at 21:29 Tue 3/10/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:41 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
The Winners will be 1 of 3 teams....

1. Lyon
2. Barcelona
3. Arsenal

(no particular order)
krauser
krauser
17:42 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah I think Chelsea will get the better of Barcelona this time, but I'd like to see Utd win it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:04 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Even as a Milan fan I think we are pretty lucky to be in the competition, must be something to do with having the Prime Minister as your chairman and owner lol.
I agree that Lyon are looking very strong its not often you have a team outside Italy, Spain, England or Germany win it recently, so maybe time for France to rule for a bit.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:08 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm so happy that Juve are in Serie B, and Inter look pretty terrible in the Champions League which fill me with joy as well.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:11 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Also I have to say that once Shev gets firing on all cylinders he will be a great asset to Chelsea, but some big players are going to get fed up sitting on the bench,it doesnt matter about rotation - world class players will expect to play every game. Chelsea don't buy players because they need them, they buy them to stop other teams having them and thats just unsporting!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:45 Tue 3 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Inter to win CL
cityfan84
cityfan84
06:17 Wed 4 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i say ac milan or barcalona
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Who will win the Champions League?

Back to Top of this Page