Unforgiven..

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

spinner
spinner
Admin
19:46 Sun 17 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
First beer outta the fridge, all ready for what looks like the best PPV in a long time.

Can't wait to see the new cell and what insane bump Shane has planned!

Anyone else watchin this month?

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:04 Sun 17 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
indeed man gonne be class
DX DX DX
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:31 Sun 17 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll be watching it tomorrow, I only want to see the tlc match but I'm interested to see the new cell as well.

EDIT: changed me mind I'm watching it now...damn you curiousity!

Edited at 01:44 Mon 18/09/06 (BST)
spinner
spinner
Admin
22:40 Sun 17 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Never the same watching it on tape!

Awesome event so far, lovely to hear the anti-Cena crowd so strong :-)

Only surprise was Orton going over! WTF??? You fail a drug test, have a 30-day no pay penalty and suspended from everything non-televised and they put him over? Sheesh!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:53 Mon 18 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah whatta main event
krauser
krauser
10:24 Mon 18 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Orton is the future of the company and Carlito is nothing more than a mid-card performer, it makes sense to put Orton over. Plus they wanna make it up to him since he had to embarass himself at Summerslam by letting a crippled old man beat him.

Edited at 15:24 Mon 18/09/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:28 Mon 18 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
like i sed before DX DX DX
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:48 Mon 18 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
amazin normally its crap
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:03 Mon 18 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
spinner
spinner
Admin
17:39 Mon 18 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Krauser - i REALLY hope you were being sarcastic!

Orton cant even stand still without messing up (look back to RAW for a perfect example)

Sure, he has all the ingredients, but he hasn't the faintest bit of talent to pull them together.

So you're saying someone who should be suspended and up on criminal charges is a role model? Hmmmm..

The could do a lot worse than make Carlito the figurehead of the company, and i have no doubt he will be in 5-10 years. He has "It", just like Hogan, Austin and the Rock before him..

Sure he didnt get the win, but came out looking awesome after making Orton look even more of a lumbering tool than ever, class
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:27 Tue 19 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
wrestling? hmmm brings 1 word to mind...boring! how can you watch something so fake and something that is fixed each match?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:31 Tue 19 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
because the story lines are good and its so damn funny!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:21 Tue 19 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
its good but sumetyms they screw up
spinner
spinner
Admin
15:12 Tue 19 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Risk - have you never watched a film, or a tv series, or, god forbid, a soap?

Let me let you in on a secret - those people are actors, its not real dude! Wrestling is just the same, except its performed live in front of crowds and requires considerable athletic ability..

You sound like the kinda guy who still dont know football's fixed! LOL!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:31 Tue 19 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
There's no waaaaay Carlito is going to be the next Hogan, Austin, Rock.To be honest I can't really see anyone being as big as them at the moment which is sad....oh and I hate Orton as much as the next guy but the rko he hit was still pretty awesome.
spinner
spinner
Admin
18:33 Tue 19 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Remember watching Hogan in the AWA? Austin as one of the hollywood blondes? The dear god for the mess Rocky was when he debuted! "Rocky sucks" indeed!

Carlito is already well ahead of them at that age..

{and the RKO was all Carlito, Orton f'n nearly missed it (as usual!)}

To be fair to Orton, all he has to do is grow up and he could have an fine career in the lower mid-card. Did you see the 6 man tag last night? That really made him stick out again, four very talented entertaining professionals, with Orton and Masters stubling around missing spots left right and centre...

I actually kinda enjoyed the way the others made em look bad - they sure deserve it!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Unforgiven..

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.