Stelian Petrov

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:19 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I need to know is Stelian Petrov an attacking or defending midfielder, and is he any good at scoring because i don't have the slightest clue and need to know a bit on him Some one help please
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:21 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
He's an all round great player (so my newspaper tells me) can score goals, can defend, has a excellent workrate and should inspire the other villa players.

Saying that villa have spent more than 3 mil on him so based on past buys he has to be a flop
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:23 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lol cheers dave, i hope he is a flop, dont really like villa
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:36 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
:-O Villa are to be loved by all! How else to you think all the other teams get their points?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:48 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Being a Rangers fan ive been watching him very closely. Glad to see him go, coz he is a good player. More attacking though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:39 Wed 6 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
hes a villa player thats all i no lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:16 Mon 11 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well, there you have it. After yesterdays "Man of the Match" performance, it's plain to see what a great signing he was.

Up the Villa, keep it going lads !!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:07 Mon 11 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i hate villa

love liverpool, pompey, man city and norwich though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:24 Tue 12 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
From the 1st game against west ham it looks like he's a top quality signing

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FINALY!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:45 Tue 12 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well with a manager like Martin O'neill i doubt you'll have any bad signings anymore!

But, if you remember rightly its David Olery thought leeds are where they are today because he spent so much money and got them no where, so Villa are lucky he din't stay around to waste the cash
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:06 Tue 12 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Lmao @ Brashie...What happens when Liverpool, Pompey and Man City meet in the prem? Who you going to support...the winning team from each game?...Oh and as for Stelian Petrov he is a very inspiring player and Villa will benefit from having him in the team.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:52 Tue 12 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Good comments risk !!

I have a real good feeling about the Villa this year.

I hope this comment doesn't come back and bite me on the a$$ in a couple of months
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Wed 13 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Petrov is a great player, definitely more attacking. Will run all day for the team too.

But he was prone to the odd dive to win free-kicks or penalties while with Celtic.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:56 Wed 13 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
woopieeeee he can show angel how to do that properly

i hope ur rite too stella

However i fear the players will start to get nosebleeds if we stay this high up the table, we tend to be mid table at best these days
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Stelian Petrov

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.