real rugbys back

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:17 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
after having nothing but that rugby league rubish for the last few months, rugby union is finaly back, and this years gona be great not one week team in the whole league.

my predictions
1.gloucester
2.tigers
3.sale
4.bath
5.sarecens
6.wasps
7.irish
8.harlequins
9.newcastle
10.northhampton
11.worcester
12.bristol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:28 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
union is rubbish league is much better
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:57 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i have to agree with ison - union is the greater of the two games. come on saracens!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:55 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Union is just an adult version of bulldog they just jump on each other and feel each other league is the better..

Edited at 13:56 Sat 2/09/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:18 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yhyh i agree with tom n in union sometimes all they do is kick it from 1 end of the pitch to the other 4 about 10 mins

Edited at 14:19 Sat 2/09/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:28 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
League is a far faster stronger and more entertaining sport than Union ffs. Like nem05 has said they kick it nearly all the game now where's the excitement in that. Union spends half the time booting the ball instead of running it in and the emphasis is on the best kickers of the 2 teams rather than the whole team game. Rugby league is also far more unpredictable adding to the excitement espeically when i turn up week in week out for my team Hull Kr.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:32 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
leeds rhinos 4 me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:54 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
im gessin that lfc tom and nemo are northerners, for me league is just a bit to formulaic, one team has 5 tackles then the others do constantly throughout it gives no room for any variety in the play, in my opinion the goal line scrambles in union are the most dramiatic n excitin thing in any sport you jsut dont get that with league
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:28 Sun 3 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Leauge was originally designed to make the game of rugby more attractive to spectators, in order to gain more money on tickets. Not very honourable. The whole arguement of which is better has been going on for too long and also pointless. Each to their own. Although real men play union.....and dont comb their hair at half time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:39 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
LMFAO @ hahahahaha, you damn right! Union is made for real men! As for ison, tigers are gonna win m8 cmon boys. Good win for the lads against a good side (Sale)an impressive score of 35-23! I also have a question, who thinks that the team at the top of the league should win the title, cause im one of them! CMON TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:51 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
1 eye, you did play well yesterday, and i cant see you being beaten at home this year, but i jsut dont htink you can cut it away from welford road, but i totaly agree with you about the paly offs, they are a waste of time, it was a cpl of years ago now, but gloucester won the league by a country mile, i think it was the most points in prem history, then we lost to wasps in the play offs, completly undeserved
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:13 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I remeber that that, i was upset for Gloucester, they where the ones with the consistency throughout the year! You have a point about playing away from home, but there all pumped up now it's been 4 years without a title or trophy! Looks to be a good season thouhg i suspect a few shocks for all teams!! Cmon real rugby, lmoa!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:24 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
both better than football tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:43 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ison, how can you put us bristol 12th with our display the other day! We will finish top 6 this season just watch.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:15 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh you were awesome, but i just think your the worst out of 12 very good teams, im not saying that bristol are a bad side, there arnt any this year, who goes down has to be a geuss as to bottom 5 are all capable of pushing for heineken cup or going down
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:47 Mon 4 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Im a Glasgow fan. Shut up hahahaha.......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:31 Tue 5 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Which side hahahaha! I got family that live on High st near the green pub! And we cant all support the good teams (tigers) hahahaha someone has to support the crap ones! lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:32 Tue 5 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh and by which side i meant Rangers or Celtic? If any!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:12 Tue 5 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
You haven't got a clue have ya? How the hell can you say union is for real men when as soon as they get the ball they kick it,,, you see hardly any big hits in union whereas league you see players with broken noses.. arms still playing on! I.e John Wilkin - St.Helens in challenge cup final. The emphasis of union is on the kicking unlike league where it's the try saving big tackles and team efforts that win games.. unlike some union play er kicking 15 points or so a game to win! Boring........
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:32 Tue 5 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
As youv proven ste4eva youv not watched union for some time!! As for league being more physical, thats a load of you you know what!! They have a tackle then roll of them, you see a big tackle twice in a game if that, as for there being no big tackles in union, well you obviously dont watch it! Another good point to make is, How many of your league players come to union! Point proven!! UNION BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmao.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

real rugbys back

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.