real rugbys back

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:11 Tue 5 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
league is better dan union by far so more intense u dnt c many gmes where teams win by 1 point in da las minute of da gme do u but u do in union
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:18 Wed 6 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
OK OK OK! So what your saying is that because in league teams have trousing wins that makes it more exciting than a last min try in union! Which you see more often than not!! Comment anyone.............
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:48 Wed 6 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
this argument is as old as the game itself, it will never be solved so i think we'll just stik to our rugby n let the northerners stick to theirs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:06 Thu 7 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
kk
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:07 Fri 8 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Just when me and nem05 was ahving fun!! lmao!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:33 Fri 8 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lmfao i luv av arguments

Edited at 17:33 Fri 8/09/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:15 Fri 8 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
hmmm so thats why harlequins are crap at union
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Fri 8 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Union is for pu5y's simple
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:11 Fri 8 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao ok ste4eva no more talkin for you!! lmao!

You know union is for the real men!!lmao!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:26 Fri 8 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah i don't League is the real deal !... The only reason League players go to union is for the money,, Jason Robinson one of the best players for Union national side came from league... Whereas Andy Farrell ... not played a game i dont think has gone for the money easy.. you lot turn our best to pityful injury prone players .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Fri 8 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao, bless you! Tyipical northerner, you can think what you like m8!! Argument was over ages ago!! Oh and there is a reason why union gets all the money cant think for the life of me why!!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:34 Fri 8 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Cos it's the crappest game i've ever seen !!!! they ONLY go for the money none of this crap you lot speak of the game.. Southern scum
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:52 Fri 8 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lol, im not a southerner!! Im right bang in the middle!! Obviuosly you dont get my point! My point is that, that the majority of ppl both north and south prefer union, and that is why union has all the money through sponserships and what not. My other point is that league is that good youv had to let a load of french teams in to try and make it exciting!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:59 Fri 8 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Not really catalans don't make rugby league.....Games like the challenge cup final the other week are what its about
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:01 Fri 8 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
a load of french teams in to try and make it exciting!!

Lmao one team Catalans have been let in to to expand the game... you've got teams from france like Biarritz in ya cup comp.. your game's the one with frenchies involved.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:06 Fri 8 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
That will be the european cup your on about we have no frech teams in our league!! Anyway as i said, the arguments over!
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

real rugbys back

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.