(IP Logged)
07:47 Wed 30 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
your view of wots score will be.

my predicting score
England 3 - 0 Andorr
martin_blank
martin_blank
08:54 Wed 30 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I heard a radio debate the other day, saying that all these little teams should eliminate each other in preliminary-qualifiers prior to the start of the proper qualifiers, cos what's the point in no-hopers like Andorra playing in a tournament for two whole years with little chance of even getting a point?

Prediction, England 0 - 0 Andorra
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:44 Wed 30 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i should remind all these people who want a preliminary qualifier that the no hopers of lietchenstein played portugal of the park in the world cup qualifiers and were unucky to only get a 2-2 draw, then they proceded to beat a much bigger team in luxembourg 4-0, not bad for a country of only 31000 people, roughly the size of a small town
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:42 Wed 30 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
On paper,

England 50-0 Andorra, but this is England so.....

England 2-0 Andorra
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:37 Thu 31 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
3-1 to england
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:26 Thu 31 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
when is the match
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:27 Thu 31 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Saturday mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:40 Thu 31 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:17 Thu 31 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
should b lyk 4-0 but depends on how they play i think itll b only lyk 2-0 ive looked at Andorra defence its ok but der attack shouldnt get through our mid wiv out high balls lol

2-0 england crouch 1 n lampard
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:19 Thu 31 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
1-1
martin_blank
martin_blank
13:36 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Ison Member: i should remind all these people who want a preliminary qualifier that the no hopers of lietchenstein...

I know no-hopers sometimes do well, but what was the point in that game today? If it was a one-off knock out game, then fine, but Andorra clearly have nothing to give and yet they will still be playing in this tournament in over a year's time.
cool_dude
cool_dude
13:59 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
They could of put a lucky england fan on in the second half up front and he would of scored
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:38 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
as far as im concerned all teams who enter a competition are equal, the way i see it if in a tourny on here squeezy drew some guy whod never played before, would it be fair to not bother with the game and stick the best player through, of course not. thats the beuty of things lik the olympics all competitiors are equal, id like to see more of that in other sports
martin_blank
martin_blank
14:58 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
good point, and you're right of course.

I just think that, after squeezy had beaten the hypothetical bloke, and it'd been proved he had no hope in the competition...he should then be out. Not carry on in the same tourny for the next year and a half.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:10 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
come to think of it that was a bad example, wth the tournys on here not being a league format, surly it should be down to the andorans whether they hang around for a year continualy getting trounced? its great experience for part timers to play against these rich piloks.

these teams are are welcome break from the normal money driven players that are evrywhere now, ppl who play for their country rather than there bank balence in my opinion deserve to play far more than anyone else no matter how succesful they are, but hten again it could just be me beng old fasioned and thinking that someones country actualy means something to people now, with andoras 3 top player saying theyd rather be spanish

Edited at 20:14 Sat 2/09/06 (BST)
martin_blank
martin_blank
16:30 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair enough. Thinking about it, I'd rather see England play internationals in a tournament for points rather than fill the time with friendlies, so if the Andorrans will hang around, may as well play them

As for 'country meaning something' - that's a bit of a bugbare of my own. If players are fit and healthy enough to play for their clubs for big money, how come they can simply 'retire from international football.'

Where's the pride in that? It used to be an honour to play for your country - even for Wales - but nowadays players don't seem to see how disrespecful it is to make themselves unavailable.

(The Wales comment was only to see if Stellaman is awake)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:42 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
gr8 performance by england
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:42 Sat 2 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
6-1 to england hehehehehehehe not......... come on the andorra's beat the english
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:22 Sun 3 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
YAY! I'm in the world cup!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:37 Sun 3 Sep 06 (BST)  [Link]  
this is england

this is anndora
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post