Lazio Fiorentina and Juventus relegated.

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:58 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=6&click_id=4&art_id=iol1152903623663J100

Well, I can't say I feel sorry for them, they deserve everything they get. But I think that A.C got off easily compared to Juventus. Rumours have sparked about Vieira going off to Manu United on a season long loan, which would be preeeeetty weird I think we can all agree.

Sunderland will obviously buy all the good players from Lazio and Fiorentina () but it's going to be an interesting season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:07 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
also theyv all been docked some serious points so its unlikely they will come back up this year, juve start of on -30, lazio n fiorentina start on -15
martin_blank
martin_blank
05:07 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
It's crazy that in the sentencing over this, AC Milan are rumoured to have used exactly the same methods to get away with a light punishment that Juventus and co have been relegated for!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:09 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i think its slightly suspicious that the team whos owner is the former prime minister, one of italys richest men, and whos president is also head of the ifa are the only one to avoid relegation
martin_blank
martin_blank
05:33 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ye spot on.

I heard that most ppl in Italy already KNEW Milan would get get away with it cos of those connections.

Edited at 10:35 Sat 15/07/06 (BST)
krauser
krauser
05:35 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Just goes to show how corrupted football in Italy is.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:41 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah but Milan could get relegated anyhow next year , if their main players decide to go , because of expulsion from champs.league.. and the - 15 points over them. Same applied to Juventus they could well get relegated again!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:43 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Whereas Fiorentina are used to this kinda of treatment , they were relegated to the bottom league in Italy due to huge debts! Nothing knew to them , and Lazio with their - 7 points should do ok.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:45 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:02 Sat 15 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh lol everyone with the negative starts, lets hope we see some top players from the four punished teams entering england!!

What is happening with the champion leagues spots, do they go to 5th, 6th and 7th placed teams or what? that part is a bit confusing lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:58 Tue 18 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
They don't get to enter, Milan and Juve have been kicked out.

Ison- Lazio only have a -7 point deduction, Fiorentina get -15.
krauser
krauser
15:37 Tue 18 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Juve have had their last 2 Serie A championships taken away as well. They really are punishing them.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Lazio Fiorentina and Juventus relegated.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.