christiano ronaldo

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:59 Sat 1 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
well just thought i make this thread about the biggest faggot on the world at the moment. if anyone has ote to say bout this...... then say on here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:29 Sat 1 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
did u see him taunting rooney before the match and also winking to his manager after complaining to the referee who wasn't gonna send rooney off

apalling

Edited at 23:29 Sat 1/07/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:33 Sat 1 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yep he winked at someone and sed shush
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:36 Sat 1 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
if a was rooney a wud hav kicked the poop out of poof tht ronaldo is!!! posting on behalf of q_t1p
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:38 Sat 1 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
guys, i dont know if u noticed but at the end, they showed a video of ron head-butting rooney frm behind. next man u trainin session i hope rooney walks up to him and givs him a "sleep shot"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:40 Sat 1 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ronaldo sed he wants to go to real madrid around group stage time now he deffinetely will
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:31 Sat 1 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i think portugal was lucky to win us with the hand ball in the area and if usee the ref face he was not lookin to show a card to ronaldo got push

RONLADO IS A WIMP FOR LIFE NOT FOR CHRISTMAS
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:03 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Ronaldo, won the game for portugal, give the man credit for christs sake.
spinner
spinner
Admin
06:29 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree with giving Ronaldo credit for the win. I cant believe the immaturity of this thread. Wayne Rooney should be banned for life for his conduct yesterday. The is NO excused for such sheer cruelty and stupidity. Its no secret he's as thick as two short planks, but no need to display it so openly.

The sooner England get him booted, the sooner they will earn the respect they truely deserve. Rooney cost them the chance of winning, plain and simple. And i dont mean just by his behavior yesterday, but by the whole media thing from the very start.

I honestly feel for Beckham. A quality, mature player, unlucky yesterday, not just to have to go off, but to watch his pride demolished by the shambles his team mates put on. Make him player-manager ASAP, and get the mess sorted....

And I'm sure i speak for all GENUINE england fans by wishing Portugal all the best, they were truely deserving winners yesterday...
martin_blank
martin_blank
06:59 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
That's what I like about you Spinner. Your views are so far moved from the rest of planet earth that you make the forums very interesting

Beckham was awful. He wasn't missed at all when he went off, and should probably never have been on.

Rooney cruel? Stupid, hotheaded and gullible yes, but wasn't he the one bullied into a tantrum by Ronaldo, both before and during the game. It was clever cheating, and probably much crueller (mentally) than anything Rooney did.

I do think that England deserved to go out though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:19 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Spinner , you've said the totally opposite of what the truth was and what the whole of England think.

But I agree it was , 10Brave Lions and 1 Silly Boy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:28 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Ronaldo will get what comes to him in Man United pre-season training, thats if he is lucky and gets sold.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:53 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
He will have to be sold, for the good of the Man Utd. team spirit. Its a shame because the guy possesses genuine footballing talent, and he knows what it takes to win....!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:42 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
spinner, what game was you watching?!?!

Whats Rooney's intelligance got to do with his footballing ability?

yeah he loses his cool, but look at euro 2004!

We would never have got that far if we didn't have Rooney!!

As for giving Ronaldo credit, what the hell for?!

Im a manchester United fan and i now hate the guy, he got Rooney sent off by winding him up.

We knew we had lost as soon as it went into penalties, england cannot take penalties!

Any one see the pictures in the paper of Ronaldo head butting Rooney!?

Edited at 14:44 Sun 2/07/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:45 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
10Brave Lions and 1 Silly Boy.

wasnt that the headline in 98 after becks screwed up,at least we can say wer consistent
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:02 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
He didn't head butt him, Rooney even laughed !!
He was just winding him up. Rooney reacted all wrong.

And you're right ison, beckham did exactly the same in 98 as did gazza in 90, when he got booked.

England need to get streetwise, or they aren't going anywhere.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:18 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well i believe that the whole thing was a shambles. Ronaldo blaintantly set out to wind rooney up, hence him getting involved after the challenge...and the antics with the winks etc. To me thats cheating, and the game should of been fairer. Initially, rooney was being manhandled by two of the players and should of been awarded a free kick before the lash out. If it was a lash out it was sheer stupidity, but he could of been unaware of where his foot was.

We matched them for the remainder of the game and went out on bad luck, we were better on the day. As for ronaldo, he has ability but is a known diver and wind up merchant....i hope he falls on a spike, a big rusty spike.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Taunting is not acceptable, and neither was the reaction.

However neither of those players can be blamed for the final outcome. Neither side was going to score in open play. It came down to the portugese keeper ricardo being amazing at stopping penalties. It was a poor game in every other way apart from one or two individual performances. Neither side deserves to be in the semi final.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:44 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Before I start let me say I’m a huge England fan and I wanted us to progress just as much as anyone, but having said that…

I’m old enough to remember the heartbreaks of years gone as are many other people…the disallowed Campbell goals, the koemen non sending off then he scoring, and can vaguely remember the infamous hand of god, so all I was hoping for this year was if we didn’t win it then we go out without it being controversial as every tournament we enter we find a huge scapegoat for why we didn’t win.

Did that happen? I think so. In my opinion Rooney deserved to get sent off and we played better for it afterwards. why? Not because Rooney is bad, but because we went back to being English…we showed true grit, bravery and the English footballing mentality, before the sending off we were playing like throughout the last 3 tournaments under Sven; scared, unaware of tactics and lacking belief.

I’m not going into squad selection as its been talked to the death and I think everyone bar Sven was in agreement, however, playing Rooney on his own up front even if it was forced on him through injuries (Sven’s fault again) was asking for trouble, everyone knew Rooney had a temper, everyone knew we couldn’t get the ball to him good enough for midfield to support and we all knew that Rooney was a time bomb waiting to go off, and unfortunately it did. The Portuguese knew this as well and used it to their advantage…I have no problem with that as its gamesmanship.

We played some of the worst football in the tournament and people say you need luck throughout a cup, I feel we already received it by having the easiest draw, the easiest teams and some decisions going our way, such as the crouch goal.

In summing up I think Rooney was stupid but also put in that situation by a tactically unaware manager, we had far too many players not playing to their potential, personally I think that was tactical again and I think we got as far if not further than we deserved.

We are far better than the games displayed and I fear nothing will change with Steve mclaren at the helm, so here’s to a few more years of disappointment
topshot
topshot
14:11 Sun 2 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
england kinda got what they deserved for being so bad in the whole tournament they were very lucky that deco wasnt playin cuz the game wouldnt have gone that far i recon,rooney was a shambles for the whole tournament and deservedly got sent of for being immature and stupid.another manager for england is really needed for a new system.ronaldo was one the best players on the pitch for first half and done well with his peno so he deserves some credit.It was obvious england were goin nowhere with the way they performed and stupid choices the manager made,its not even a case of learning from mistakes its just letting the new manager change the system and let them play the way they should be playing.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

christiano ronaldo

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.