England World Cup

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:18 Thu 15 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Starting From Now Ill Be Writing On This Forum Each England Game Expecting People To Comment On Each 1 As We Go Along :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Thu 15 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
1st What Did U Think Ov

England 1 - 0 Paraguay

2nd

England 2 - 0 Trinadad & Tobago

Plz Comment
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Thu 15 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Lacklustre
spinner
spinner
Admin
17:45 Thu 15 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Comments already aplenty elsewhere, however the most appropriate analogy for this forum is that paraguay potted the black, and the T&T goals were like a fluky combination in 9ball followed by a GB!

Point made?

martin_blank
martin_blank
18:31 Thu 15 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Poor performances, but gotta look on bright side. I can't ever remember England winning their opening two games in a major tourny.

So, we might have played better, but going through after two games without conceding a goal isn't bad.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:46 Thu 15 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Look at the positives :

We havn't conceeded a goal.

We've won two games with our best player absent.

Rooney managed a run-out.

We've not dropped points against easy opposition like other supposed 'big teams'.

We've played poorly, but won both games. The sign of a good team.

We DEFINATELY HAVN'T peaked too early!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:07 Fri 16 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yep, what simon said

I think beckham played well at right back for the last 20 mins, maybe this could be the system for us? Obviously we cant drop beckham from the lineup but that lennon has some talent!

So Becks right back+ Lennonon the right wing+ rooney partnering with crouch+ the rest of the team as it is= England winning the world cup

Edited at 06:09 Fri 16/06/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:30 Fri 16 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
england suck bring on brazil
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Sat 17 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry but i have to say that England have as much chance of winning the world cup as a...........

Giraffe with dark glasses has, tryin to get into a "Polar Bears only" Golf club...!!

Argentina or Brazil or even dare i say Germany, will win.
martin_blank
martin_blank
13:26 Sat 17 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
U see stellaman, the mistake u r making is u only THINK u've seen England play. You haven't. We wont make the same mistake as Argentina and show the world our capabilities early on.

What you've been watching is a carefully orchestrated masquerade, in which all the England players have been replaced by a group of body-double actors who've played our group games for us.

That's why we look so crap.

PS The trick has proved so successful that Brazil have asked us to provided a body double to replace Ronaldo for the rest of the tournament. Any fat git will do.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:58 Sat 17 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Is his the "carefully orchestrated masquerade" we have been watching for the last 40 years ??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:31 Sat 17 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
England vs Sweden Write Your Predictions :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:29 Sun 18 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
2-2 i think if we play as we have done we may well conceed our first goal
martin_blank
martin_blank
06:10 Sun 18 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
0-0. Can't see either team scoring against a good defence - unless we up the tempo to over 2mph and stop leaving 6 players hanging around the centre circle doing nothing.

PS - did u notice how much Lagerback and the other two Swedish Coachs looked EXACTLY like Sven. White hair, stern glasses, grim expressions etc.

I reckon there's a production line of the useless gits.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:35 Tue 20 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
How fickle - yet again !!!!

It seems like an eternity when England beat Germany 5 - 1 on German soil and the "production line" of swedes were "great", "Brilliant" and "they were gonna win England the world cup" !!!

It seems like the supporters are as bad as the Press
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:51 Thu 22 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Comment On England vs Sweden
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:51 Thu 22 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Predictions For England Vs Ecuador
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:58 Thu 22 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Hmmm difficult one, England should win, but after reading about unrest between Gerrard and Beckham and with owen on the plane home i can see Ecuador sneaking it, and they are not a bad side.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:21 Sat 24 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well Still Win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:39 Sat 24 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Althought he has quite a lot of pace, Hargreaves might have a problem at right back (if they play him there). Ecuador are very effective down that side.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

England World Cup

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.