14:18 Thu 18 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
im just so happy to see barcelona win the champions league
1. becuase i carn't stand arsenal
2. i think barcelona are a great team and
3. i inspire ronaldinho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Thu 18 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i hate both of them but i got to say barca cheated there way to the tittle it should have been arsenals

Edited at 21:14 Thu 18/05/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Thu 18 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Thu 18 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I would have rather seen an english side get the title, but I could never really see any team other than barca winnin it this season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Thu 18 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
personally, i feel arsenal should never have scored. after that dive from eboue (i think)
then crossing it in for a header.

arsenal were outclassed in the second half, larsson made the difference.

well done barca, they did deserve it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:33 Thu 18 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
thats exactly why i hate arsenal a bunch of girls who dive to get there goals if it was any other english team them i would of cheered for them but as i already said i like barcalona and i inspire ronaldinho who never really helped barca last night
dresden
dresden
17:40 Thu 18 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
im just so happy to see barcelona win the champions league
1. becuase i carn't stand arsenal
2. i think barcelona are a great team and
3. i inspire ronaldinho

You inspire him!? Maybe you aspire to be like him?
Does he ask you for tips frequently?
dresden
dresden
17:44 Thu 18 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Please could anyone supporting Arsenal in this thread tell me why Henry and Wener throw lil wobbler's whenever they are outplayed? I found the spurs one funny but in a champions league final?! If anyone Barca should be upset.

1) Arsenal free kick which led to the goal could have been seen by a better official as eboue diving.
Not only could Arsenal not have scored but could have easily been 11 on 9.
2) Eto'o brought down and play stopped to send the stooopidest keeper in the world off. Advantage should have been played.
3) Final score could have easily been 3-0 to Barca. 71% possesion to 29%. Even with a man less thats pathetic for a team in the final. Should have been AC Milan or Chelsea there but thats the luck of the draw. If Henry leaves in the summer I think Spurs will be the team to beat in London.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:15 Thu 18 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I am glad barcelona won cos they r class. Plus Arsenal call themselves an "english" team. How many english players did they put out? 2. Not very "english", are they?
dresden
dresden
18:33 Thu 18 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't forget they have Theo Walcott. Wenger even aid himself that Theo is an amazing player and is deservedly included in the England squad for this Summer's world cup. NB: He's not good enough for the Arsenal team....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:44 Thu 18 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
wat happened to being british???? dont give a stuff about football myself but come on................get real u will be cheering arsenal guys in the world cup as well as the rest of team.......u will hate ronalndinho and co then..............u bunch of hypocrits that hate arsenal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:44 Fri 19 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont care either way for arsenal but im gutted that they lost,however they deserved to be in the final cos they had the toughest draw to get their, real madrid, juve, n villareal, they are some of the best teams in europe, and none of them could even score past arsenal. thats an achievment. i find it impossible to like barca in any way after going there on holiday recently, it is a terrible city, the crime is the highest in western europe the fans disgust me, wen i was ther a kid was mugged outside our hotel for wearing a getafe shirt, the catalans are violent rude and needlesly angry ppl. hu can forget that they threw a pigs head at figo during a game, there a disgrace to football, which is why i was suporting arsenal.

Edited at 11:45 Fri 19/05/06 (BST)
dresden
dresden
07:22 Fri 19 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I doubt I will hate Ronaldinho in the World Cup, He's the main reason I'm gonna bother watching it....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:11 Fri 19 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I can't see how people can hate Barcelona or Arsenal (from an man u fan). They play some of the most attractive football in the world and are great to watch. This is something that Chelsea are not and with their money they really should be. Chelsea play to get results and only that. Arsenal (and us to a large extent) play the best attacking football in the Premiership and have a better entertainment value. To hate them is ridiculous.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:30 Fri 19 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont hate the football that barca play, i find it thouroughly entertaining i just hate them fans and the club
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:57 Fri 19 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
weehammie: "i hate both of them but i got to say barca cheated there way to the tittle it should have been arsenals"

please explain?? arsenal got a goal from a freekick that was a dive.

footyhlgn - what the hell are you talking about you "inspire" ronaldiniho?? do you even know the meaning of the word.

fell sorry for arsenal which is my english team but i am even happier because celtic have automatically qualified for the champions league and are 2nd seeds
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:10 Fri 19 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
the ref was rubbish it should of been a yellow to the gk and barcelona should of scored so that would of change so goo d for ether team
martin_blank
martin_blank
15:57 Fri 19 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
It should have been advantage played and a goal for barca ye, but not sure why everyone's saying that lehman should then have got a yellow. It was a pro-foul and he was last line of defence.

By letter of law, it shuda been a goal AND he shuda bin sent off.
dresden
dresden
17:15 Fri 19 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
You sooooo watched sky sports news with Jeff Winter's views......He was 100% right though!
martin_blank
martin_blank
17:22 Fri 19 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I didn't actually lol. I know too many spurs fans not to have heard that opinion a few times though.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

post if your glad barcelona won champions league

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.