wwe westlemania 22

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:38 Fri 7 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
rey mysterio new heavy wieght chapion unbeleavible or wat beats randy ortan and kurt angle
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:43 Fri 7 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yer that was a boss match but i ave 2 say SMACKDOWN is better than RAW espiccaly servivor series 2005 when we beat raw on a 5 v 5 big show was hard 2 beat 2 clothes lines from hell by JBL, 619 mysterio and rko by randy ortan. Mysterio beats bigshow
dr_lovepump
dr_lovepump
17:10 Fri 7 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Saw a couple of clips from wrestlemania 22, that match between Mcfoley and Edge was some match! Tables on fire and everything!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Fri 7 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah downloaded wrestlemania 22 from limewire, was very entertaining.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:45 Fri 7 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I order it IT IT COst me 50.00
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:45 Sat 8 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
WM...22 SUCKED....CENA STILL CHAMP???

come on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:40 Sat 8 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Kane is boring now, he just looks like an ordinary wrestler, bring back the mask and long hair
krauser
krauser
18:28 Sat 8 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
CENA SUCKS!!

Would've been nice if Bret cost vince the street fight though.
dr_lovepump
dr_lovepump
18:55 Sat 8 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep totally agree Derp. Did anyone see that new guy on raw last night!? Hes huuuuuge. Must Be 7ft or over!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:23 Sat 8 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i already know whats gonna happen next, problem with wwe is to much stuff gets leaked,
at ecw one night stand 2 (june 10th, not yet being advertised) , rvd will cash in his money in the bank against HHH, not sure wen hhh is gonna get thet title thoe, or who will win out of em. but iv seen the ecw card looks pretty damn good.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:36 Sun 9 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i ave the origanal footage of when hhh did his knee in should see the size of the cast he had on it, it was massive
krauser
krauser
04:56 Sun 9 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Although its still watchable, its far too easy to predict whats gonna happen now.
gerard_mufc
gerard_mufc
06:26 Sun 9 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
wrestle menia 22 was class! da best match was edge versus mick foley!! mick foley gt put through a burnin table!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:47 Tue 11 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lol that burning table was rubbish... it went out the 2nd he hit it lol... ECW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:09 Tue 11 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Man I so hope Edge wins at Backlash...

But the Smackdown title match was a bit short, and why wasn't it the main event? Mysterio won the Rumble, Orton won the oppertunity at No Way Out but it still should have been the actual main event. Instead we get to see Conan the Barbarian tap out to Al freakin' Capone...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:48 Wed 12 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
hhh is gonna win as he always does, mind u being married to one of the scriptwriters (steff mcmahon) has to help
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:45 Wed 12 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I know but I can just see Edge winning and it would make my life, just like after New Year's Revolution, I was in hysterics when he won, lol.

I can see an FU to HHH, then a spear to Cena and pin for the title, that would be brilliant but it's not gonna happen
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:57 Wed 12 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
jus watchda dvd amazin edge vs foley wat a match candidate 4 match of da year
krauser
krauser
15:30 Wed 12 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
How can you people slag off Triple H? He's amazing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:30 Sun 16 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
hes good but hes gtin old now hes 1 da championship 10 times nd it will borin if he gets it agen
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

wwe westlemania 22

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.