wwe westlemania 22

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
krauser
krauser
05:41 Sat 6 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
As long as Cena loses it soon cause he's pathetic.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:46 Sat 6 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Cena is brilliant, one of the most likeable and charasmatic champs for quite some time i think.
krauser
krauser
10:05 Sat 6 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Likeable? Have you heard the responses he's been getting? They hate him.
spinner
spinner
Admin
03:21 Mon 8 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well, looks like a lock for cena's heel turn to be cemented at one night stand. It is strange that they seem to be going the route of having ECW a "heel promotion". But i guess thats best for PR. As i saw on another forum, "when two of your top stars are a pot smoker and an alcoholic you cant be promoted as wholesome family entertainment"

Cena is an excellent performer, live he plays the crowd almost as well as the Rock did. Unfortunately when he's reciting the lines the writers give him....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:50 Tue 9 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yea maybe the crowd reactions arent great AT TIMES. but i never listen to the crowd. i have my own mind and i think he is a great performer and a great athlete.
spinner
spinner
Admin
14:25 Wed 10 May 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow phillippe we agree on something!

Speaking of crowd reactions, RAW was an interesting choice. I wondered what the hell was going on till i realised the were in CA!

Nice to see the possible return to anti-hardcore for Foley. I loved that angle..

But back to Cena, i remember seeing him live back as Prototype and being impressed by the sheer determination to put on a good show. Sure he is very limited as an athlete, but he has never denied that. Cant wait for ONS2...

Edited at 19:27 Wed 10/05/06 (BST)
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

wwe westlemania 22

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.