Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
thelegends
thelegends
10:15 Wed 22 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Whats ure thoughts on his broken leg and dislocated ankle

Me being a leeds fan, id say he got what was coming. scum. Although he is gonna miss world cup, so its harsh
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:18 Wed 22 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
who deserves that? No-one deserves that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:21 Wed 22 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
his injuries bad but its nothing compared to dave busts break in 96 his shin bone actualy piercer his sock and was so bad schmeical had counseling afterwards (the puff) but what was funny was when bust was being carried of and had passed out the ref booked him for raising his foot in the tackle that he broke his leg in
thelegends
thelegends
10:28 Wed 22 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
it didn't look like he did much on the replay. apparently its not a bad break. Hopefully he'll be back to face leeds when there in the premiership nxt season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:35 Mon 27 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
ouch. smudgey - see the t shirts?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:48 Mon 27 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wot a silly eejit...fell on his own foot!

Doesn't look like it tickled much tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:16 Mon 27 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
you'd laugh at death itself!

Looked pretty painful. My dad did that before in a football match and he broke his ankle and he never really recovered.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:28 Mon 27 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
they gave him a medal still tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:35 Mon 27 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i didnt like alans injury although im a leeds fan i agree leeds will be in prem next season to retake the prem title off of chelsea but i dont like to place injury
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:17 Mon 27 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fancy havin O'Dreary back as manager?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:19 Mon 27 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I still dont understand how leeds fans can have summet against alan smith just coz he went 2 man u. not one of us would turn a move like that down. gutted he got injury, he cant show rooney up at the world cup now. btw im a leeds fan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:29 Mon 27 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
a real leeds fan wouldent say that..
thelegends
thelegends
14:03 Mon 27 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeh. alan smith said he'd never play for man u. Hairypotter i wouldn't go tht far. WINNING THE PREMIERSHIP. dont fink so. Although u wouldn't see me complaining.
__ediss__
__ediss__
00:03 Tue 28 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Leeds winning the premiership lmao......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:08 Tue 28 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Part of the reason he did leave Leeds was to help them out financially! You just like playing the holigan and complaining, he helped Leeds stay finanacially stable and he left Leeds with a heavy heart! Not like Craig Bellemy fom Cov a few years ago, who slags of Coventry constantly, you dont hear Smith slagging of Leeds, well i never have.

Ive also never hear Smith complain about money like Rio Ferdinand moaning that he was offered 90 grand instead of 95!
I hold him in high regard and no one deserves an injury like that, i wish him good luck with his recovery.
__ediss__
__ediss__
03:18 Tue 28 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yep, you leeds fans are a little fikle, he was your only good player, why not slag Kewell off for going to Liverpool? Smith left because the club needed him too, not because he wanted to. But that's what I'd expect from Leeds fans, no offence but the majority of you are Tractor Boys!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:39 Tue 28 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey leave Kewell alone!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:48 Tue 28 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
LEFT LEEDS FINICIALLY STABLE!! they were about 60 million in debt by the time that piece of crap left.
Smith couldent wait to get off to man u i know, i support them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:32 Tue 28 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes, they were.
His wage costs of the paylist, combined with the transfer fee, helped to turn that around, think longterm and not be so shortsighted.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:07 Tue 28 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
wtf r u on about tractor boys eddis? have you actually ever been 2 leeds? its nightlife puts every city in england to shame and its the main centre for business outside the sh*thole we know as london. n kewel does get slagged off 4 goin 2 liverpool
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Alan Smith Injury!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.