was the Seahawk cheated out of a win super bowl XL

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:14 Tue 7 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think they were cheated out of the win by some bad calls by the ref.

they should of won

but well done to the steelers.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:23 Tue 7 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
does anyone actualy care about american football, apart from oversized americans who have nothing better to do than sit around for 3 hours watching steroid filled men in tights runing into each other mindlessly and stopping every time some one gets tacked
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:04 Wed 8 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ummm yes. Lets look at it this way. I think Football(soccer) is bloody boring. I find Football awesome. However you dont see me coming on here always bashing the other cultures games nor do you see me saying hatefull things about any other nationality so why must we be faced to listen to it. Really folks if you have a problem with americans or with any other person must it be told to everyone. Why is america so well hated. this i dont understand. we are hated by every one untill they need our help and then we are their best m8. makes you thiunk huh? im not trying to cause any ill feelings and if i have please exept my most humble apoligie. I know we are never going to see world peace and i know that we are always going to have problems but cant we just gett along. im mean we all have one thing in common if that is all. we all found a truley great website. That can bring us to peace at least for a minet or two. thankyou
Redneck_male
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

was the Seahawk cheated out of a win super bowl XL

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.