5 -0 Harry out !!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:17 Sat 21 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone else agree that the bloke cannot manage any more. 5 - 0. I know he can't win away games but at least 1-0 or something like that. Can anyone else think of a time this season we've score more than 2 goals in one game (other than Sunderland - which I'm sure was a birthday present to me).

Sad day, but this is the start of Pompey going down.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:22 Sat 21 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think your being harsh on the guy mate..yeh he messed u about, he came back etc etc and if it was my club i would be initially sceptical of his motives and desire, yet...

we all know harry as a magician when it comes to dogfights and working with "what hes got". Im not aware of his work in jan transfer window, but he always does great work there.

If i was a pompey fan, at this present time i cant think of another manager id want than harry, so be careful what you wish for.

Also on personal note, being a boro fan i want to see pompey relegated, as with our form of late we will be going down, so with you and sunderland taking 2 slots, we just have the one to avoid :)
nick
nick
Admin
12:02 Sat 21 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm deffo in the anti-Judas camp as well - his away record is awful - he doesn't know tactics from tic tacs, and has lost the plot big time since beginning of last season.

His man management skills used to be one of the best in the business, now he moans about how useless his players are to the press. He did it last year at SFC as well so it was to be expected.

Not only that he's split the fans as well - I personally can't understand other fans views that he should be forgiven! The bloke is a class A, erm, fool, and is very overrated due to being friends with a bunch of journalists in the cheap tabloids. His success at West Ham, eg finding "his boys" Lampard, Cole, Carrick, Ferdinand were all due to the youth policy by the previous manager.

But we're gonna have to make do, and maybe 2 teams above us will be relegated for some financial irregularity... (hopefully it's Boro and Everton - hehe Phase!)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:29 Sat 21 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
To be brutally honest, look at your squad of players.

What do you expect?

Team needs drastic improvement i think.
They could have showed more fighting spirit though.
__ediss__
__ediss__
15:30 Sat 21 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I blame mandaric for letting him go, letting perrin butcher the pretty much quality squad with selling Yak - awful decisions made behind closed doors are whats caused pompeys flop rather than management issues,...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:44 Sat 21 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
hes only played bout 3 games jeez! ur im patient u can tdemand wins straight away the new players need to settle still 5-0 to BIRMINGHAM!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:57 Sat 21 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
SUNDERLAND 1 - WBA

COME ON...... I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for judas keep him in.... doing a smashing job ;-)

Edited at 23:58 Sat 21/01/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:54 Sat 21 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i luv man utd 4 eva and eva because wat was the score with the champions it was MANCHESTER UNITED 1-0 CFC BOL0C KS
nick
nick
Admin
01:28 Sun 22 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why blame the squad or blame Perrin? 10 of the 11 players yesterday were Redknapp signings.

95% of common football fans still think Redknapp is some sort of football genius. His achievements aren't so good, yet he repeats soundbite after soundbite through press clips to self promote, and people seem to take it hook line and sinker because he's an "honest cheeky geezer".

Having said that he's the most successful Pompey manager in my lifetime and we had a couple of great seasons with him, and we will have to make do with him at this time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:54 Sun 22 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
You lot have changed your tune
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:10 Sun 22 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
iv'e discovered that its 28 pound to travel to pompey. so ill see how much the tickets are and hopefully i'll be there!
nick
nick
Admin
07:35 Sun 22 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
You lot have changed your tune

Find one post by me (or Goo or Simon for that matter) about being happy about Redknapp coming back and then that comment makes sense.

You should come down Pompey Andy... at least you can have a few jars at a scenic Pompey watering hole (in fact there's a nice area called Gunwharf Quays - great for a pre match beer on a sunny day!). Almost impossible to do a 1 day trip mind!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:58 Sun 22 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
better check weather before you go. pompeys tacky stadium is only stadium in division without roof on top of stands!!! Mates went there and said it was a disgrace!
nick
nick
Admin
23:05 Sun 22 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Blackburn eh? At home? Oh dear.
__ediss__
__ediss__
23:08 Sun 22 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol....blackburn are getting stronger in their defence....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:21 Mon 23 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Post removed by an admin
nick
nick
Admin
04:29 Mon 23 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Please call me nick, it's not too tricky....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:38 Mon 23 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
excuses excuses just because i mentioned a 5-0 hammering!
nick
nick
Admin
05:09 Mon 23 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
That's what the thread is about...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:21 Mon 23 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
We have got worse since he has been back. Our performances have been worse and our results have been worse.

We have spent 12 million.

We only needed to catch up 1 or 2 points in half a season, yet harry is already claiming that when he took over it needed a minor miracle to stay up. Now we are 5 points adrift with a lot of the easiest games down.

I don't mind being relegated, in fact if it means harry is sacked, then I will welcome it with open arms.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

5 -0 Harry out !!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.