5 -0 Harry out !!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:27 Mon 23 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
"I don't mind being relegated, in fact if it means harry is sacked, then I will welcome it with open arms. "

Amen to that, brother !

Edited at 12:48 Mon 23/01/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:49 Mon 23 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
and which team are you on about?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:25 Mon 23 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Pompey
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:14 Mon 23 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
simon how can portsmouth hav an easy game?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:38 Mon 23 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
he's only just started at portsmouth again hasn't he? :-S
nick
nick
Admin
04:09 Tue 24 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Aye, he has, he'll take time to work his "magic".

Doomed, I tells ya, doomed!
__ediss__
__ediss__
04:27 Tue 24 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol not biased at all.....Harry isn't that good a manager he can save a team from relegation most season's. But has he ever won a trophy? If he has can someone tell me at what club and which trophy please? thanks...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:54 Tue 24 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Portsmouth got hammered :-D
nick
nick
Admin
07:53 Tue 24 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ediss, he won the Div 1 trophy with us, took us up first time he tried and we played lovely football while doing it!

It started to go wrong beginning of 2nd year in premiership, I don't think he has the desire anymore, and fans of Pompey and more knowledgeable fans are starting to tire of his self promotion, lies and histrionics!

Take a look here for a small but accurate article by a Brighton fan, worth a read if interested:
http://www.squarefootball.net/article/article.asp?aid=2708

Edited at 13:53 Tue 24/01/06 (GMT)
__ediss__
__ediss__
09:03 Tue 24 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ah quite right Nick, I stand corrected. Personally I think Jim Smith played a massive role above 60% of their partnership, selling Kevin Harper was a bad idea and since Todorov's injury he hasn't been anywere near as good. Yakubu was great fo pompey and scored alot of goals while he was there, after selling him it put a huge hole in the squad. They now don't have a "20 goal a season striker". For that matter they are struggling for a 10 goal a season striker. Whilst not scoring they are leaking goals at the back too, De Zueew is missed at centre half more than anyone. I think they will still stay up although barely.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

5 -0 Harry out !!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.