Owen Hat Trick! Amazing!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:19 Sun 25 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Owen is playing great at Newcastle, but I think there's still much more to come from him. I think this will be proved when Albert Luque returns from his injury.

Luque is a super player and I think he will work well with Owen.

Edited at 15:22 Sun 25/12/05 (GMT)
__ediss__
__ediss__
09:41 Sun 25 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes, Luque is a very good player, in Spain. I don't think spanish players can adapt to the english game at all, they would rather look good first and win second. Liverpool are the exception with Luis Garcia and Xabi Alonso both playing well in england. However, else where there are flops like reyes etc. 20m pounds for him too, what a waste when ronaldinho was 12.75m. I agree Luque will hit form after recovery but I still don't think he can get any where near to Owen's standard.
~ediss~
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:56 Sun 25 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Oh yeah Owen is much better, but I think that Luque pace and creativity will help create more goals for newcastle. An off form Luque isn't half bad lol! And who better to find in the penalty area than Michael Owen! =D

Edited at 15:58 Sun 25/12/05 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:52 Sun 25 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im a Newcastle fan and i am not to sure about lluque and i think souness feels the same. Why else would he keep Luque (Who is now fully fit) on the bench and play Shola Ameobi instead of him, out of position and playing still, very badly. Luque had Two clear cut opportunities against Everton and Wigan. Both time he was One on One and Wigan he tried to take Filan on and Dived. Everton he cut back and tried to meg Phil Neville. In My opinion he lives on his reputation and isnt performing enough like Hugo Viana, Laurent Robert and Boumsong this adds up to 36million we payed for these 4 payers or around about, which we could have had Ledley King a Well established Premiership player for a couple of million more than the price of boumsong.

Owen Is good, But We aren't.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:18 Mon 26 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Agreed, I'm actually a Man U fan, but I've heard a lot of good things about Luque. Give him time to settle in to Newcastle's style of play. He's only played 2 games and has already managed to create 2 chances for himself as you said, so he will get goals. I am sure of that.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Owen Hat Trick! Amazing!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.