Best and worst matches you've ever seen

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:10 Sun 25 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Liverpool 4 - Newcastle 3 a couple of years back.
I'm not a fan of either club but jeeees what a game of football, riveting from start to finish.
jedbarker
jedbarker
09:48 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
The UEFA cup final from 2001 or thereabouts. Liverpool 5-4 Alaves. Cracking entertainment for the neutral.
jedbarker
jedbarker
09:56 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Coming a close second, as a Leeds fan, our terrific 4-3 win at Southampton last season, after being 3-0 down at half time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:08 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
liverpool 3-3 AC Milan champions league final
Man Utd 2-1 Bayern Munich champions league final
Derby 4-2 Forest
tricky_boi
tricky_boi
13:31 Wed 18 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
as a leicester city fan, yes i know it was brave to admit... i wud have to say that the worst game i seen was when we were 3-0 up at half time to wolves and lost 4-3 i swear i almost cried.

and one more point, altho i am a dedicated and loyal england fan, i must admit that in 1966 we were GIFTED the cup, it wasnt won

Now thats the Wolves!

Edited at 18:32 Wed 18/10/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:48 Wed 18 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
never a truer word spoken
stevo15
stevo15
15:02 Wed 18 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Rangers 3 - 2 Celtic in a Cup Final (cant mind which one)

Lovenkrands scores a header with almost the last touch of the game, i was out in the street jumping around and screaming hehe

Basically everyone will agree with Champs League Final between Liverpool and AC Milan was astonishing

Also Arsenals last game at Highbury, 4-2 against Wigan with an Henry hatrick, an apt moment to leave the stadium
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:56 Wed 18 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
club football

Man united 3-0 half-time vs tottenham, came back in second half and won 5-3-
correction

man united 0-3 half-time Vs tottenham, man united came back in second half and 5-3
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:47 Sat 21 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
2day seein lincoln beatin rochdale 7-1 u will not c a betta performance by eny team
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:53 Sat 21 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i saw it aswell pumpit was an excellent game.. well done jamie forrester! 2 hat tricks in 2 league games.. rochdale all left with 30mins to go! it was the best result for lincoln since 1982 when they beat bournemouth 9-0.

Did anybody else go to watch this game?? and pumpit, do you know what happened at the end? somebody got hurt near the echo stand?? COME ON LINCOLN!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:58 Sat 21 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
summat happened but i duno wat it woz lol i woz jus leavin the stacey west stand n loads of people were gatherin round duno wat 4 though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:01 Sat 21 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lol, so u got to c the goals in the second half, i was in the co-op stand. it was funny taking the mick outta nathan stanton.. "nathan! Vodka boy!" lmao.. he was looking for a move to lincoln but he wanted too high wages.. he must wish that he came to lincoln now!
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Best and worst matches you've ever seen

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.