Rugby or NFL

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:19 Sun 20 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i wanna start a bit of a debate, so first off rugby players dont wear wuss pads, at least i dont cos im hard
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:55 Sun 20 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
NFL without question for me, it may not always be the most exciting throughout but the mind games on and off the field is great, i dont know why i dont like rugby but i think its coz i just dont get it, it has absolutely no appeal to me and ive tried to watch it but i just cant.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:22 Wed 14 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
rugby
salsa
salsa
12:32 Wed 14 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
rugby!!! Number 1 fullback no.15 for Crewe and Nantwich
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:14 Wed 14 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
thought you were a flanker.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:15 Wed 14 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
NFL is just pointless, rugby all the way.
salsa
salsa
14:27 Wed 14 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i was lol i got scouted for cheshire playing fullback the said to me im better there so all i can do is play there, and hope.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:27 Wed 14 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
NFL is my kinda sport. wth is rugby............
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:53 Wed 14 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
rugby league is far better than any sport in the world. Absolutley top class entertainment.
grand_cannon
grand_cannon
07:47 Sat 17 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Rugby it has to be
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:16 Thu 22 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Rugby all the way * i aint from america *
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:27 Sat 24 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
rugby is by far the best its fast its flowing the players are hard they dont stop after every tackle for a break, they dont wear pads, and there are some quality fights like moody and tuilangi last month or martin johnson and lawrence dallelghio.
you dont get that in NFL

and as you all know gloucester are the greatest rugby team ever
__ediss__
__ediss__
15:31 Sat 24 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I like watching wigan play rugby, well used to when betts and farrell were prime. Nowadays I tend not to bother. I have watched NFL for a while now and am starting to understand it. Alot easier than rugby as you either have to be fast or insane. Where as in rugby you need alot more skill. NFL is mainly a huge fight with one guy getting the irrelivant ball and hurling it 60 yards. Rugby is better for me as you need good tactics to win and talented players. My humble opinion, like to see what other people say though. Think it depends mainly what country your from. (WE ARE THE WORLD CHAMPS)!!
~ediss~
solid_snake
solid_snake
06:00 Fri 30 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Its more or less the same except the American whimps need protection where as us English just play regardless.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Rugby or NFL

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.