__Dedications__

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12829
kris
kris
04:33 Sat 3 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
that stuff should work both ways. but it doesnt.

if theres a break up, the kid will 99% stay with the mother. do we ever questioun that?
yes we do, but does it help? no.

i guess there is a reason. man didnd gave birth, she did.
somehow this equality sh it goes straight out of the window if you happen to be a man in a relationship. the lady gets the kid and you have to pay until ur broke.

somebody, please, explain the equality here to me please. and while you are at it, difference in gender pay, as well.
hippesville
hippesville
09:38 Sat 3 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
Whooooaaaah there kris, very deep stuff!

I have to admit that the gender identity thing is very real, I get it.

Another aspect, in my opinion, is that some of it is attention seeking in this crazy world.

The Human Race is still evolving and learning, hence the expression we use, every day is a school day.

Acceptance is key
kris
kris
01:07 Mon 5 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
Whooooaaaah there kris, very deep stuff!

I have to admit that the gender identity thing is very real, I get it.

Another aspect, in my opinion, is that some of it is attention seeking in this crazy world.

The Human Race is still evolving and learning, hence the expression we use, every day is a school day.

Acceptance is key

thank you bro.
acceptance is the key, we say this at the night when another war breaks up. and that is sad.

crazy world is also correct. i dont want to be the old one in this group, but werent things better controlled in the olden times, when we were young?
i mean, there is no teenagers here anyway to reply.

this gender neutral thing is just.... too crazy for me. it makes no sense, same as the flat earth sh ite
im sorry.

KRIS
kris
kris
01:09 Mon 5 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
Like all logical thinking just suddenly ... dissapeared. Whats that? hell nah, we dont need it. i can, and am many things, but if the water isnt muddy, dont fkin stirr it
monkey_mad
monkey_mad
02:20 Sun 20 Oct 24 (BST)  [Link]  
thank you FALLOUT fallout for your waste of time why challenge people if you might not like the outcome?
fallout
fallout
03:43 Sun 20 Oct 24 (BST)  [Link]  
thank you FALLOUT fallout for your waste of time why challenge people if you might not like the outcome?

hahaha what on God's mostly blue and sparsely green planet are you talking about?
fallout
fallout
03:53 Sun 20 Oct 24 (BST)  [Link]  
a nice 9-8 UK marathon final win dedicated to all the old lot that aren't around here any more, so many old memories on this site. miss the prime days on here

beautiful post. come back soon, site's about to be lit.
fallout
fallout
04:02 Sun 20 Oct 24 (BST)  [Link]  
Hello Mr Admin, *bows in respectful manner*

Can you add like button for posts? I've been scrolling forums for an hour and wanted to click like on a tonne of posts, wtf is this 2010? hehe

anyways, add a like button please.

*unbows as gracefully as the original the bow commenced*
Pages: 12829
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

__Dedications__

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.