Golf - USPGA Championship

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

steven_afc
steven_afc
14:45 Tue 5 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
The final major of the golfing season but with Tiger out it's up for grabs. Any Predictions?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Wed 6 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I've been a loyal Harrington fan for aslong as I can remember so not difficult to guess who I'll be supporting. I think Garcia will take it, he is a top top player with excellent straight driving and iron play on his day, and he was a member of the Ryder cup winning team in Oakland
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:41 Mon 11 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Super Harrington again!! I really can't speak highly enough of this man, he is unquestionably the best golfer in the world at the moment, and a national hero...everything about the man is so admirable! More majors to come from Padraig I'm sure, with or without Tiger!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:48 Mon 11 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
_niallo_ said:
Super Harrington again!! I really can't speak highly enough of this man, he is unquestionably the best golfer in the world at the moment, and a national hero...everything about the man is so admirable! More majors to come from Padraig I'm sure, with or without Tiger!

Here here!

Some golf that he plays Tiger would struggle to cope. Nobody in the world can play the back nine like him and the only person who can actually handle the pressure like him is Tiger. I think he is going to go down as one of the best ever by the time he has finished which is great for Ireland and Europe.

Edited at 11:48 Mon 11/08/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:59 Fri 15 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Aww Tigers gone, bring on the lion.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Golf - USPGA Championship

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.