Gareth Barry (will he stay or will he go)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:58 Fri 27 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
have ur say on where he shud stay or go and would liverpool be the right team or shuold he stay with the villa?

post your views
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
07:37 Sat 28 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
he will go if rafa pays what villa want. villa are also owned by a billionaire so its not like they are struggling for cash =D

Hed be good alongside gerrard in liverpools midfield and itd be good to see if that improved england as well
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:07 Sat 28 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
He would never play, I'm a Liverpool fan (kind of) and I hope he stays at Villa, he is captain and plays week in week out. He'd be on the bench at liverpool I'm afraid.

Don't give me any of this, you don't know what your talking about because I do, I've seen Liverpool do it to many times before. It will either frustrate him or ruin his career. I would like him to come but only if he was to play every week alongside Gerrard which he won't.

End Rant.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:45 Sun 29 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I think you might find if barry comes to liverpool we will play 4-5-1 with stevie and barry having freedom with mashca sitting in behind.thats my theory anyhow.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:54 Mon 30 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Well it looks like he is gonna come but for 18Million!!!!

alonso is going to juve for less than that!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:13 Mon 7 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Selling Crouch and buying Barry..Do we not want to win the premiership..

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:51 Thu 17 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
im a villa fan an when barry goes it will get worst 4 us cuz martin o'niell is a good manager but hes not bringin no world class talent in. an we jus about got through last season with shortage of players. i understand that hes tryin to produce english talent but other clubs aint they have all got sum foriegn talent an im sorry to say but us english players jus can never contend with them!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Thu 17 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
neill*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:01 Fri 18 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm hoping Barry would not go..

I'd like his shirt more and how he looks like in Aston villa...

He seriously looks better.

cannot imagine him wearing a liverpool shirt!
mich_is_back
mich_is_back
20:20 Sat 19 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Right, here goes nothing...

Gareth Barry, would be a good buy dont get me wrong but paying in excess of 10 million is laughable in my opinion, we are even selling one of the best passers of the ball (alonso) who is also a better player anyway in order to get Barry and in all of it we lose money and will have less talent, I think the one thing Liverpool really need is a new manager, okay Benitez has won things, So did Houllier tey were quik enough getting him out, we need to get rid of Benitez before he destroys liverpool. With a manager like Jose Mourinho We (liverpool) could win the prem but we are never going to do it under Benitez, so to answer your question i think he should stay at Villa where he is getting his games and not sitting on the bench. And as stated above before you say i dont know what im talking about im no real liverpool fan i have had a season ticket for 13 years this year and watched every match i could so dont start giving me all that either that is all!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:02 Sun 20 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Barry is not worth the money thats shown....to be honest he is a awful player
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:00 Mon 21 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Gareth barry is a great player, He runs Aston Villa! without him villa will struggle.

Not being biased either just becuase i'm a birmingham city fan
mich_is_back
mich_is_back
13:01 Mon 21 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
he is a good player in an average team sorry villa fans
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Mon 21 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
mich_is_back said:
he is a good player in an average team sorry villa fans

yeah i would say that aswell.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:08 Sat 23 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i'm a livepool fan and i think it has drgged on 2 long and he will stay at vila because nether liverpool or arsenal will be wanting to buy up to £20 million for a european cup tied player
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
09:13 Sat 23 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
hes only cup tied for the group stages. do you really need gareth barry to get you thru the group stages?
not a worthwhile signing for liverpool when they have mascherano, alonso, gerrard, lucas plus some who can play there. They would be better off signing villa or silva from valencia.

dos santos would have done well at liverpool as well
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:18 Sat 23 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
He clearly doesn't want to be a Villa player so I think he should go. At least he still shows willing on the pitch though,unlike Berbatov
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:33 Wed 27 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
All done & dusted - he's staying.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:10 Thu 28 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
He should go.
memz2008
memz2008
14:00 Mon 8 Sep 08 (BST)  [Link]  
imm a villa fan barry has made his mind up now he wnats to stay at villa but if liverpool can buy robbie keane for like 20 mill they shud put that for barry
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Gareth Barry (will he stay or will he go)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.