Back to Forum List.

madmiketyson
madmiketyson
16:07 Wed 11 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
starts work on july 1st- itll be on the news shortly
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:15 Wed 11 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
haha like it will make a difference all the managers they get will be nothing compared to jose.....still a great manager though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:51 Thu 12 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow wee........... he'll be gone in one and a half seasons.........
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:21 Thu 12 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Chelsea think they are better than they really are! Sacking there managers. I agree Jose was a different class and i doubt apart from Ferguson there is another manager as good as him. I think if they keep Scolari for a long time then he will mould into Chelsea and they will be very good!

Edited at 00:21 Fri 13/06/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Tue 17 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
He doesn't even speak any English.....

.....which could cause a few problems
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:51 Tue 17 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
if he doesnt get the quadruple hes out lol, he if he does blow a billion
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:23 Tue 17 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
badfrog said:

How many of the Chelsea players speak English?

And to be fair, Capello didn't speak any English at all when he first got the England job, and that would cause more problems than Scolari not speaking English...
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
17:45 Tue 17 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
toontomh said:
badfrog said:

How many of the Chelsea players speak English?

And to be fair, Capello didn't speak any English at all when he first got the England job, and that would cause more problems than Scolari not speaking English...

Didnt someone ask that on the snooker version of this thread. I think the answer was 6!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:26 Wed 18 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
presh_86 said:
if he doesnt get the quadruple hes out lol

Need we say more? Oh and he wouldn't mind that - He'll get a 4m pay off or something.

But ladies and gents, one thing that does my nut in, it's that he turned down the England job due to the press being too much for him, yet he takes the Chelsea which is a LOT more pressure. He's a joke. I did have respect for him...

Let's face it - He's getting paid 3m a year (don't know how much, I'm guessing) for telling the players what to do on the pitch only. Roman does everything else. Team Selections will be Roman's doing. He will buy players and will have bench warmers earning 100k+ a week and living the life of riley. I wish I was a professional football. Free money....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:01 Wed 18 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
lets face it. even player in the SPL get about 4K a week. (just wee team like Dundee and others). I would gladly take that a week to do something i enjoy.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

scolari @ chelsea

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.