[renamed] UFC thread - WARNING - may contain spoilers

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:51 Sun 3 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
edit: since this thread tells who win i'll put the vids in new thread lol so people can watch it :P

Edited at 22:06 Sun 3/02/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:53 Sun 3 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah, Lesnar looked impressive but unfortunately for him, he got sloppy. If he can improve on the mental side of things, he's gonna be a force to be reckoned with in the future.

Hoped to see a longer fight personally, though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:32 Mon 4 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well i finally got round to watching it last night and after the match i thought "how could Brock fall into a leg sweep like that?"

He should have backed off then another takedown, Mir is too good when he's on the floor, Mir was a mess after 30 seconds, would have liked to have seen a round!

Aw well, i think Lesnar will be a force to be reckoned with in the future.
spinner
spinner
Admin
11:49 Wed 6 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think a factor was he comfortably powered out of a couple of armbar attemts, and after that seemed to write off Mir's ground based attack.

I agree Dave. Stepping back and letting Mir up would have been a better gameplan.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:17 Mon 11 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
My fav fight was Jeremy Horn's loss. UFC 81 really got me in to the sport and if Lesnar didnt leave his leg out there, he would of annihilated Mir.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:12 Sat 10 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
schuldiner said:
ovguide.com is the best place to find TV/film related videos. It's a search engine that looks through basically every video hosting site on the net. Think google video, just a million times more useful.

http://www.ovguide.com/
misterchyme
misterchyme
03:13 Sun 11 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
why would u bring up such an old thread just to post a link o0
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:53 Sun 11 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:43 Sun 11 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
the best UFC fight i can remember was Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock the third fight was brutal Ken was beaten badly but kept fighting on.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:31 Mon 12 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
misterchyme said:
why would u bring up such an old thread just to post a link o0

Why does it matter if u don't want to read it look the other way.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
18:34 Mon 12 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
was kinda pointless though that kind of post always attracts negative comments- you would have got a more positive reception if you had just posted "bump"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:23 Fri 25 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
So if anyone wants the site there it is thats all I was doing so I don't care if you have negative comments.
mich_is_back
mich_is_back
21:03 Fri 25 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
is this a thread where we leave it 2 months sfter the last post to post???? oh dear if it is i lose i posted same day
spinner
spinner
Admin
03:12 Sat 26 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I think the relevance is that the previews for Lesnar's second fight are now up.

Should be interesting. Herring is a good fighter to be sure, but you can't get away from the thought that he is hand-picked to give Lesnar a good fight, but also a good chance of his first victory.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:02 Sat 26 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i have a video on my bebo with the best KO's ever.

would it be ok if i put the video on this thread?

it is quite violent but its all MMA no street fighting or happy slap stuff.
spinner
spinner
Admin
13:39 Sat 26 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Due to the nature of MMA, if there are knockout scenes then please put the link to the video rather than embedding it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:35 Mon 28 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
ok will do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBTyebncTY

thats it there.

just a warning there is some quite violent scences. dont watch if your easily offended.

just tried the link it works fine.

Edited at 21:35 Mon 28/07/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:23 Sat 9 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
brock lesnor fighting tonight. On setanta sports.
keoghz
keoghz
14:24 Sat 9 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
dr_daq said:
brock lesnor fighting tonight. On setanta sports.

cant wait yay ive been waiting since his debut against frank he looked awesome he just made a stupid mistake and got caught in a ankle lock(wrestlers have week ankles as it is) so he'll definitly win tonight
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:56 Sun 10 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
ugh all brock does is lay n prey, wins fights nonetheless , and it was a knee bar vs Mir not a ankle lock keoghz.
Was a good event, hope GSP gets to fight Penn now that he's through with everyone else in his division lol props to Fitch though he took some bombs and kept fighting
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

[renamed] UFC thread - WARNING - may contain spoilers

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.