New England manager will be.............

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:12 Thu 13 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fabio capello and what a great choice if you ask me. England to win world cup?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:34 Thu 13 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Maybe try and qualify for tournaments before winning them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Thu 13 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Capello has not been with a team that he hasn't won something with

Ac milan he won champion's league and serie a
Juventus serie a
Roma serie a
Real madrid 2 la liga titles

Looks very promising
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:03 Thu 13 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
You have too high expectations.

The guy is in a no-win situation. England a poor compared to the Italians, French, Brazilians, Argentinians, Croatians.

Now he has an impossible job where the fans are expecting miracles.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:27 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
LMAO @ Colins!

England are poor compared to Croatia?

lololol. We got knocked out of Euro's and suddenly near enough everybody is better than us.

Ermm... have you forgot the last time we played Argentina? We won... not only did we win, we won well!

A team with players of the calibre of Rooney, Gerrard, Richards, Terry and Owen looks very promising.

Sounds like sour grapes to me that England have got Capello and Scotland will end up getting Souness
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:45 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
lewis007 said:
LMAO @ Colins!

England are poor compared to Croatia?

lololol. We got knocked out of Euro's and suddenly near enough everybody is better than us.

Ermm... have you forgot the last time we played Argentina? We won... not only did we win, we won well!

A team with players of the calibre of Rooney, Gerrard, Richards, Terry and Owen looks very promising.

Sounds like sour grapes to me that England have got Capello and Scotland will end up getting Souness

You won with two goals close to the end of the match, thats not winning well Croatia played you off the park! Just because they dont have thee big names you have they are a way better "team" and the last time i checked football was a team game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:19 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
You've totally bypassed my point...

We dominated Argentina...

Yes Croatia played us off the park because they played as a team

Capello will kick the bottom of the players and get them to work as a team. Defend first attack second.

If all the players played together as a team and not individuals then we'd be one of the best in the world.

Edited by forum moderator 1_eye, at 17:22 Fri 14/12/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:04 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
chris_1986 said:
Capello has not been with a team that he hasn't won something with

Ac milan he won champion's league and serie a
Juventus serie a
Roma serie a
Real madrid 2 la liga titles

Looks very promising

YAY!!!! That means we MIGHT beat the lithuanian b team

Edited at 15:05 Fri 14/12/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:24 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL @ Sqeezy!

Lewis, I don't mind a healthy discussion, but please no swearing! You should know the rules by now....

England will always be pants, beacuse they think they deserve things before they've actually won them!

Unlike the Rugby teams..............
(Union + League)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:32 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm sorry 1_eye I didn't realize I swore?

Didn't see anything wrong with my post before I posted

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:42 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
1_eye said:

England will always be pants, beacuse they think they deserve things before they've actually won them!

Unlike the Rugby teams..............
(Union + League)

Spot on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:43 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think he was referring to the kicking of donkeys and muels
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:00 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hardly swearing/offensive.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:06 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
It is swearing and young people use these forums! Quite simple really..........

Although if you have a problem with that rule please feel free to contact us rather than actually swearing on the forum because you think it non-offensive. All swearing is blocked for a reason......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:07 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Certain people find certain words more offensive than others, if the filter doesn't like it, dont use it

+ i'm starting to become more of a rugby fan
martin_blank
martin_blank
14:16 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I thought this was meant to be a thread about the new ENGLAND manager.

Every thread about anything whatsoever to do with England always gets used as an excuse for some people (usually the same people) from the other home nations to have a dig.

Haven't you got anything better to do? Like winning something of your own, instead of spending your whole time pointing out that we never win anything either?

Collectively, we're all rubbish when it comes to football. We haven't won a proper trophy between us in almost half a century

Edited at 20:19 Fri 14/12/07 (GMT)
topshot
topshot
15:37 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Id be very happy and excited if i was an England fan now, this new manager is a class act, he will sort these players out. On paper there is a class team to be put out in the England squad who should have qualified but due to players underachieving and a bad choice of manager they did'nt. Cappello is the right choice and i personally think he is streets ahead of mourinho. Im hoping the Irish selectors will make a good choice like the English ones did and go for someone with good expereince and proven track record. The future aint so bleak you dont have to turn to rugby yet
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:08 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
this is why england go through managers like pants! the guys not even taken a training session yet ur all talking about the world cup? cappellos good but he can hardly speak a word of english? id leave it a couple of games and then judge him good or bad!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New England manager will be.............

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.