Sydney FC v LA Galaxy

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Mon 26 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Who do people thinks goin to win in the friendly 2nite, i think it will be 3-1 LA way and beckham scoring a free kick.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:52 Mon 26 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
2-0 to LA
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:14 Tue 27 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i watched that game..i think it was entertaining..you know for a soccer match.. if all soccer matches were similar i might become a convert to soccer..and might be tempted to remove what i said about soccer players in my "about me" haha.. but it was good to see an aus team win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:06 Tue 27 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
it was a very unexpected result. i thought sydney fc had no chance
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Wed 28 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good to see a team like Sydney prove themselves to what is a bigger team in LA Galaxy.

Well done to them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:49 Wed 28 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
This is great for australian football, this might bring bigger clubs to australia to play,and beckham is trying to set up a game in may england v australia. Well Done Sydney.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:40 Wed 28 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
said this in the other thread and it got cap so here i mine again
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was annoyed when the 2nd half nearly started when one of the commentators interviewed the LA coach saying that the Sydney player accidently took out Becks!!!

Beckham fell well before the Sydney player even got to him!!

O well got to see all the things I was hoping for. Beckham goal, a fight and Sydney winning (i dont like Sydney on a A-League prospective though)

But there was no injury time after normal time. Both halves should have had at least 2 minutes stoppage time, particully in the first half because of Beckhams fall.

Is that a new FIFA thing or something....no more stoppage time??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:51 Thu 29 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
That was so good but what were the scores I forgot plz pm me ty
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:58 Thu 29 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
LA = SMASHED, Brosque leading the charge i wish he still played for qld roar haha, good job boys good to see beckhams new team isnt worthy of a 5th place a league team

Edited at 06:59 Thu 29/11/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:01 Thu 29 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
mr_mcquiston said:
Good to see a team like Sydney prove themselves to what is a bigger team in LA Galaxy.

Well done to them.

I do not agree, Why do you say LA is a bigger team. sure they are richer. but sydney fc have proved themselves around the world for 3 years now. if la are a better team they shouldve won.

Australian Football is only just starting to grow.
Cant wait till next world cup. when we win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:02 Thu 29 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
tansan said:
That was so good but what were the scores I forgot plz pm me ty

Score was 5-3 to sydney. last second goal to make the score change from 5-2 to 5-3 though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:35 Thu 29 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Don't forgt it is pnly a friendly an aussie i dont't australia will win the next world cup, but the could make it further las the last world cup!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:42 Thu 29 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh gosh, we wont win the world cup nor get into the final for at least another 50 years!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:27 Thu 29 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unfathfull fan , but i guess football isnt yourcode. i dont care what you say mate aussies are in better shape then england
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:42 Thu 29 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
better shape than england?? hahaha.

We have to be in better shape aganst teams who can get to their own continental cup!!!

we have to be up their with Italy, france, croatia, brazil, portugal.

sorry, im not unfaithful, your getting way to ahead of your self!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:48 Thu 29 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
aflumpire said:
better shape than england?? hahaha.

We have to be in better shape aganst teams who can get to their own continental cup!!!

we have to be up their with Italy, france, croatia, brazil, portugal.

sorry, im not unfaithful, your getting way to ahead of your self!!

nah im just pasionate but hahahahaha great call on . england hahaha cant even make euro cup hhahah
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:33 Fri 30 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dont think aussie boy is getting ahead of himself, but we did step up in the world cup and aust dont play enugh time to play wiv each other. I like how passionate aussie is to.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:40 Fri 30 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
thank you mate.

Australia dont play much but now that we have joined the asain football comunity. alot more games coming our way . so excited for qualifiers
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Sydney FC v LA Galaxy

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.