hopefully rex has a big game and we need to win. come on you bears
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:42 Sun 25 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
WHAT A GAME! you beauty! woooooo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:47 Sun 25 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol, cannot believe that Broncos threw that game. What was with Grossman? He passed successfully? First time in 3 years lol.

Gratz to the bears for ruining my fantasy predictions :(. All right bar one. DAMN THEM!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:27 Tue 27 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol

3-0 home to the dolphins, what a crazy game, anyone see the state of the waterlogged pitch!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:44 Tue 27 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
leetabix said:
lol, cannot believe that Broncos threw that game. What was with Grossman? He passed successfully? First time in 3 years lol.

Gratz to the bears for ruining my fantasy predictions :(. All right bar one. DAMN THEM!

lol serves you right going against us. yeah rex had an ok game shame the recievers didnt have velcro gloves!

lol yeah just mad! i seen the first quarter (was too tired) and last quarter (repeat on sky next day). almost 0-0 till field goal right at end!

hmmmm benson out for season. maybe a good thing?!

also rip sean taylor

Edited at 22:50 Tue 27/11/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:13 Sat 1 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
AAron Rodgers ripping apart Dallas Defence was great stuff, shame Woodson was out on Packers secondary.

Would've been a better game with Woodson there, obviously the best corner in the league.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:07 Sun 2 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
the_goonies said:
hopefully rex has a big game and we need to win. come on you bears

hopefully you wont bet against the beras again
rex had a good drive for fisrt bears td
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:54 Mon 3 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
hope new england can keep the unbeaten run goin 2nite
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:52 Tue 4 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
presh_86 said:
How much luck can a good team keep getting!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Tue 4 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
well phili got close, baltimore got even closer, think they could topple against pittsburg (9-3)?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:43 Wed 5 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
go bucaneers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:16 Fri 28 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
ul_son said:
presh_86 said:
How much luck can a good team keep getting!

can they do it against the giants?! here's hoping to an upset!

i read somewhere that the game was going to be shown on the nfl network for free. not sure if true though.

c'mon you bears!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:30 Sun 30 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
wooo go bears
shame on you giants
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:22 Wed 30 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
anyone going to watch super bowl?
please win giants
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:07 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Giants will win the SB!

There, I said it. The Pats are going to be beaten.

Giants have been playing the better football recently (yeah, I know the Pats are undefeated). Giants managed to beat a very strong Green Bay (my team of the season), away in the harsh Wisconsin winter. Pats produced a mediocre performance to beat an injury stricken Chargers team at home.
Similar story before that in the divisional playoffs. Giants were expected to get mauled by the Cowboys in Dallas... they won. Pats again produced a lukewarm performance at home to beat a good but not great Jacksonville Jags.

The Giants have been consistently beating strong teams recently, where the Pats have had a much easier time of it and still not impressed that much.

Anyway, hopefully Green Bay Packers will win the next SB. Brett Favre is retiring though I think, so it's not that likely.

Edited at 11:08 Thu 31/01/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:38 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dunno, Patriots are making a rare habit of winning superbowls in the last 5-6 years.

Plus, weren't they the team that had a perfect season with NO losses?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:17 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
schuldiner, if you have forgot Brady passed for like 96% completions in the game with Jags which is pretty damn good i think(record). The game with Chargers was that bad because on like the the first drive Brady got a high ankle sprain, and they only started running rushing plays for Maroney in second half (he rushed for over 100 yards). Randy Moss isn't getting any completions cause he's getting double teamed all the time, and oh yes they are undefeated and did you forget the Giants loss to Pats in the last regular season game?
And here is one more reason (funny reason at that) why pats will win:
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:00 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha. No, I see what you're saying, and maybe I'm just looking for a reason the Pats might lose because I don't like them much.

I never read too much into the stats to be honest. It seems more of an American obsession to me. Personally, I don't think they tell the full story. All I'm saying is the Giants have looked more impressive in the playoffs, and seem to have picked up a habit of winning tough games away from home.

Every good team has to lose at some point.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:17 Thu 31 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
yes but giants already had their chance at beating them :P they got put back into their place like everyone else
but seriously if that Jacobs running back gets going they can have a good chance at winning, as a football player myself i know how hard it is to tackle a 6'4" 250 pound running back lol (size of a fullback speed of a halfback)
Remember the Steelers prediction?(nationaly televised and the same guy got burned for two big tds) Oh an the chargers(the regular season game)?
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

N F L - American Football

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.