Mourinho leaves chelsea

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:48 Wed 19 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Jose Mourinho has left chelsea by mutual consent. very surprised to hear this.
Whats everyone's thoughts?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:07 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
He was probably forced out after failing to beat that pub team from Norway.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:28 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
no not really what a shame

you're not special anymore

cheered my day up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:54 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Who needs Mourinho, we've got our physio.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:50 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i no a lot of people will be glad to see him go, especailly those from man u for some reason, i just dont no why you all hate him he is a good manager and he has proved that with porto and chelsea.

all i can say is you will be missed at chelsea and very good luck with your next club
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:16 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Good manager but spent £130 million on players. For that kind of money he was expected to win every game. It was only a matter of time before he left. I think he was forced out.

Edited at 12:16 Thu 20/09/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:28 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
spin_doctor said:
Good manager but spent £130 million on players. For that kind of money he was expected to win every game. It was only a matter of time before he left. I think he was forced out.

Edited at 12:16 Thu 20/09/07 (BST)
i agree mate,, i think he was forced out as well,, will be a good chance we will found out soon, cant see him keeping shut forever lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:38 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Question is, who's next to be put in the hotseat?
Guaranteed someone from outside the UK no doubt.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:53 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
avram grant, well known lol. Wonder where mourinho will be going next?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:56 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Mourinho for East Stirling or Cowdenbeath I reckon.
martin_blank
martin_blank
09:30 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think football should be entertaining. The frightened philosophy of 'don't concede, can't lose' ruins the game. Mourinho had unlimited funds at one point, and still played defensively.

I think it's brilliant Chelsea got rid of him. It's straight out of the Real Madrid school of thought. Trophies are just something you get at the end of a season, but if the team aren't even slightly enjoyable to watch, what's the point?

Maybe now Chelsea's unlimited funds can go towards an attacking, exciting flair side, which I think was the idea in the first place.

Edited at 14:31 Thu 20/09/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:07 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Apparently he is in line for a £25 million compensation package. This is obviously to keep him quiet and will contain allsorts of confidentiality clauses. Looks like he is laughing all the way to the bank. Ridiculous in my opinion.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:49 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
spin_doctor said:
Apparently he is in line for a £25 million compensation package. This is obviously to keep him quiet and will contain allsorts of confidentiality clauses. Looks like he is laughing all the way to the bank. Ridiculous in my opinion.

i agree m8 its ludicrous, i mean he would say in a post-match interview (hypothetically:
'we won 7-0 and the keeper got his hatrick BUT we played like barnet!' honestly he needs a good slap. he is so mardy!
sm_rat
sm_rat
14:10 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think he was a good manager at chelsea - One of the best around at the mo.

Problem for chelsea now is finding a manager of equal quality, which I think will be an impossible task.

(Abramovich might try and buy Ferguson for something like £100 million a year - He thinks he can just buy pure quality! )

PS. This is coming from a chelsea fan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:49 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
martin_blank said:
I think football should be entertaining. The frightened philosophy of 'don't concede, can't lose' ruins the game. Mourinho had unlimited funds at one point, and still played defensively.

I think it's brilliant Chelsea got rid of him. It's straight out of the Real Madrid school of thought. Trophies are just something you get at the end of a season, but if the team aren't even slightly enjoyable to watch, what's the point?

Maybe now Chelsea's unlimited funds can go towards an attacking, exciting flair side, which I think was the idea in the first place.

Edited at 14:31 Thu 20/09/07 (BST)

Couldn't have wrote it better myself, and to think half the numpties in this country wanted him in the England managment, amazes me, really does. Shows what talk can do.......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Mourinho spotted in his new job:

Posted Image
sm_rat
sm_rat
17:18 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Funny - I dont even think it looks like hime
nick87
nick87
18:57 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
He was a good manager at chelsea now its all down hill now hehe, just hope Roman abramovich leaves aswell then they'll be trouble for them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:25 Fri 21 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
nick87 said:
He was a good manager at chelsea now its all down hill now hehe, just hope Roman abramovich leaves aswell then they'll be trouble for them
lmao,, thats nice coming from a wednesday supporter, oh didnt they use to be a big club lol,,, o/j m8
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:50 Fri 21 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Chelsea have brought out a new aftershave. It's called u-go boss.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Mourinho leaves chelsea

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.