Mourinho leaves chelsea

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
ullyart1
ullyart1
10:43 Fri 21 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
in my opinion i think he left because he was scared to go to old trafford lol hehe
alex19933
alex19933
13:26 Fri 21 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
maybe he just simply had a row with roman
nick87
nick87
22:02 Fri 21 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
adidas said:
nick87 said:
He was a good manager at chelsea now its all down hill now hehe, just hope Roman abramovich leaves aswell then they'll be trouble for them
lmao,, thats nice coming from a wednesday supporter, oh didnt they use to be a big club lol,,, o/j m8

Thanks alot Kev, thanks a flaming lot lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:21 Sat 22 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
nick87 said:
adidas said:
nick87 said:
He was a good manager at chelsea now its all down hill now hehe, just hope Roman abramovich leaves aswell then they'll be trouble for them
lmao,, thats nice coming from a wednesday supporter, oh didnt they use to be a big club lol,,, o/j m8

Thanks alot Kev, thanks a flaming lot lol
lol sorry bud,, miss wednesday being up in the top league, we have had some good matches in the past,, please donate some of your riches to get them back m8. your 1 of the top clubs from days gone bye
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
05:33 Sat 22 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah i remember when we beat wednesday 7 1 still - nvm well be championship next season and u can have a crack at winning league one
steven_afc
steven_afc
10:00 Sat 22 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Good i hate the arrogant not going to mention the last word lol
thekop1989
thekop1989
08:40 Fri 12 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Roman abramovich better leave now i hate him lol but u know thats life come on Roman abramovich .... please leave chelsea like murinio did....! did any one know how much componsation did he get ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:45 Fri 12 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
25 mill pay off. Mourinho didn't have full control over team affairs so he confronted Roman over it and hey presto Jose is a gonner. Shevchenko was one of players that was 'pleased' he went...
sm_rat
sm_rat
08:17 Sat 13 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Are we still goin on about this...?

Gettin old news in my opinion...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:36 Sat 13 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I heard the £25 Million was to stop him going to another English/Premier League club, thus part of the deal.

Oh, and on the note of Sheffield Wednesday, I miss them as well...5 of Shearer's 206 came against them in an 8-0!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:10 Wed 24 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
great manager,
did a great job at chelsea,
he was just losing it abit now though and he felt that he did the best he could do with them so it was time for someone else to take over.
Mourinho was always the guy to put a smile on ya face on match of the day lol, always comes out with stuff that ya jus have to laugh haha
what a guy!!

good luck Jose

Edited at 16:11 Wed 24/10/07 (BST)
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Mourinho leaves chelsea

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.