clooneman
Admin
00:12 Thu 23 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ireland won
N. Ireland won
Scotland won
Wales won
Hmmm.....

Gonna try and see the England-Germany goals on Sky News now to see where they blew it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:01 Thu 23 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Didn't put away their chances, what happens when you ain't got a world class striker!

Although it wasn't all that bad................
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:28 Thu 23 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Scotland game was poor. If they play like that against France then it's a 5-0 defeat me thinks..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:01 Thu 23 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
im less hopeful of england getting to the euro's now than before the germany game, we really are a poor side playing poor tactics with no pride or passion what so ever, i hope we dont get there for simple fact mclaren will get the sack along with the players who cant step up (lampard, carrick, robinson, andy johnson, shorey, smith), and get a better manager like mouriniho or martin jol or even martin o'neill, someone who can put those pre-madonnas in there place and get them playing good football along with someone players who can step up and deserve a chance (ashton, matt taylor, matt murray, nolan, pennant) ..

Edited at 13:09 Thu 23/08/07 (BST)
topshot
topshot
08:13 Thu 23 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
love how ya rub it in cloone haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Thu 23 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I am getting so fed up with englands performance, we have got the players and skill but the finish is shocking. So many silly mistakes are getting more common. We need someone to put them in there place. We do play good football but we are not consistant enough.
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
02:20 Sat 25 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
topshot said:
love how ya rub it in cloone haha

It also extends England's unbeaten run at the new Wembley to... 0.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:55 Sat 25 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Am I the one that has to say it? Really?

We're the only 'home' nation to win anything lads, so come on, hurry up and win something, then rant away at us lot!

Won't be winning the Rugby World cup this year though...........but then again, neither will any of youuuuu!

Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

2007-Aug-22 international football results

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.