Who wuld you rather have?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

30_01_90
30_01_90
19:03 Tue 31 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Cristiano Ronaldo or Ronaldinho!
Who would you rather have i know I would love Ronaldo in my Liverpool team!
_steven_
_steven_
19:13 Tue 31 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ronaldinho, 1 good season dosen't make ronaldo a world class player.
30_01_90
30_01_90
19:21 Tue 31 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
would say that Ronaldinho too over rated and ronaldo is world class!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:49 Tue 31 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
uh well ronaldinhio is over the hill already, everyone as worked him out and he has no answers. as for ronaldo still got to go through another season before he can be tagged as the best, but i think he wil just keep performing even when people have worked out a few of his tricks .and he was definatly better than ronaldinho last season so i say ronaldo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:38 Tue 31 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ermmmm used to love ronaldinho, he truly was the best 1 and a half, maybe 2 years ago, but has fallen by the wayside somewhat, though I think he'll pick himself back up again this year! I think they are both brilliant players, and Id have them both with Leyton Orient if they were good enough to play for us, but right now Id have to say Id probably prefer Ronaldo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:03 Tue 31 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
niallisgreat said:
ermmmm used to love ronaldinho, he truly was the best 1 and a half, maybe 2 years ago, but has fallen by the wayside somewhat, though I think he'll pick himself back up again this year! I think they are both brilliant players, and Id have them both with Leyton Orient if they were good enough to play for us, but right now Id have to say Id probably prefer Ronaldo

Lmao if they were good enough haha. if they aint good enough for you then they aint even gonna get a trial at city
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:35 Tue 31 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ronaldo eventhough he is in my team
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:54 Wed 1 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ronaldinho,, the man is total class, what he cant do with a ball aint worth doing
30_01_90
30_01_90
06:57 Wed 1 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
adidas said:
ronaldinho,, the man is total class, what he cant do with a ball aint worth doing

So why not get on with playing the game instead of doing unworthy things with the ball
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:55 Wed 1 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ronaldo even tho he is already at man utd
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:18 Wed 1 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ronaldo, his forms been amazing...

If he wont come to Leeds, we'll have ronaldinho

Edited at 22:18 Wed 1/08/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:58 Wed 1 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
30_01_90 said:
adidas said:

So why not get on with playing the game instead of doing unworthy things with the ball

Why can't Ronaldo get on with the game instead of falling over invisible mole hills?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:59 Wed 1 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
toontomh said:
30_01_90 said:
adidas said:

Why can't Ronaldo get on with the game instead of falling over invisible mole hills?

hahaha !
joy1511
joy1511
13:08 Thu 2 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Easily Ronaldo!
joy1511
joy1511
13:08 Thu 2 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
oops double post!

Edited at 18:08 Thu 2/08/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:37 Thu 2 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ronaldinho easy, ronaldo aint a world class player just because he had one good season like _steven_ said..
_unbreakable
_unbreakable
14:11 Thu 2 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ronaldinho is over rated, put on loads of weight, cant take on a man, doesnt defend, walks half the game, easily ronaldo imo!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:53 Thu 2 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ronaldinho all day long in my west ham team you never know the way were spending money this summer we might get him...........LMAO only jokeing i wish this year i think will be 1 of his best rember last summer you had the world cup his had a rest this summer so i think he will do well for barca
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Who wuld you rather have?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.