Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:48 Sun 24 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Hatton wins in the 4th round in Las Vegas, wish i could of watched it

This proves he is one of the best at his weight, and surely now Mayweather has to fight him? Or will he retire while on top? I think he knows he won't be able to handle the Hitman!

Go Ricky........

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com//24062007/4/perfect-night-hitman.html
dz_dante
dz_dante
15:59 Sun 1 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Mayweather is not going to retire yet, we have yet to see the De La Hoya rematch, the ppv liked the outcome of the first match ($120 millions was it?) too much to not have the rematch.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
17:03 Sun 1 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
mayweather vs hatton will be an awesome fight
mayweather been offered 5mil to fight him over here at city of manchester stadium and is reportedly close to signing for the autumn looking forward to that
who do you think will win???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:46 Sun 1 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Hatton without a doubt! I think De La Hoya would be more of a match for Hatton.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Sun 1 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ricky hatton will destroy him, castillo is a better fighter than mayweather, de la hoya shoudl of beat mayweather but dodgy judges went in favour of mayweather to keep his unbeaten record going, typicl american judges
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:24 Sun 1 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think hatton would kill him.

He put in a sterling effort last week, what a body shot.

Mayweather's only interested in the amount he's paid to fight hatton, he knows he'll lose and should be frightened after seeing what he can do...I just hope the yanks now realise and appreciate how great ricky is.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:06 Mon 2 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6UeYWanxhfs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6UeYWanxhfs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Just in case you ain't seen it. No other person can do this!
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
07:40 Mon 2 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
1_eye said:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6UeYWanxhfs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6UeYWanxhfs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Just in case you ain't seen it. No other person can do this!

who da man ricky da man
lol
if he beats mayweather will that make him the best pound for pound fighter in boxing then???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:36 Mon 2 Jul 07 (BST)  [Link]  
There's a couple of good fighters in the 140 catagory, personally i don't think Mayweather will fight him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:49 Sat 1 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
See how wrong I was!

Who do you thinks gonna win!??

If Ricky's on top form I think he'll trouce the gobby git! C'mon Ricky!!!!

madmiketyson
madmiketyson
12:34 Sun 2 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
jus watched hatton v castillo again and that punch is a cracker

mayweather gonna try and expose his cuts above the eye so he needs a shot like that to win
cmon ricky
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Sun 2 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
come on hatton!!!! gnna be a very close fight thoo.......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:12 Sun 2 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
One of the most anticipated fights in recent time between two genuine boxers...hope its a cracker,

not gonna predict the winner coz the other guy/team always wins and i dont want to spoil it for you guys by telling you the result...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:58 Mon 3 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
hope hatton knocks him out, mayweather thinks hes god all about the money. Should be quality
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:38 Fri 7 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hatton! all the way!
topshot
topshot
15:50 Fri 7 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Should be a good one, really want to see hatton knock him round and out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:09 Sat 8 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dont really see this fight ending by knock out.
Ive watched countless mayweather fights in the last couple of weeks and whenever he is worried he just runs backwards and is very hard to catch.
I think it will go to ricky on points if the judges be fair.

In my eyes mayweather isnt even undefeated coz de la hoya should have been given the decision when they fought.

COME ON RICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:35 Sat 8 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Im a boxer, been boxing for 4 years now and really looking forward to the fight

And those body shots REALLY REALLY wind and hurt you........Awesome shot

The Hitman will kill him !

Did u see the interview on the news? Hatton was so confident that hes gonna make this the best night in boxing history
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:38 Sat 8 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
what times the fight on setanta?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:32 Sat 8 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
it starts at 11PM tonight on sky box office (channel 775 on sky), It will be the best fight that i have ver seen hopefully, CMON HATTON!.

I honestly don't think that mayweather is that good of a fighter, Yeah he is but he isn;t as good as he think's, Also he thinks he will beat hatton with no effort, He has a huge shock coming his way!!

There's only oneeeeee ricky hatton!, Oneee ricky hatton!!!!!.

Carn't wait, Been waiting for this fight for ages and it's finally going to happen. YAY!
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Hatton King! Mayweather retire? :-P

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.