F.A. Cup Final............................

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:33 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think Manchester will turn on the charm and tame Chelsea today, but when you have one of the best strikers in the world playing up front (Drogba)it could be anyone's.

Whats your predictions?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:58 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
3-2 chelsea
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:00 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2 - 0 Chelsea

Stick it up the champions!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:28 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it be 1-1 and go into extra time then i reckon man u will snatch it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:33 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
3-1 to united, chelsea will score first be 1-0 at half time, then we'll turn up the heat!, cheleas football is dull, so im hoping its man u style of play today
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:07 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
4-0 to united. take that marinho ( however u spell it )
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:16 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
3-0 Man U. Give Mourinho something else to moan about.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:42 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Chelsea 1 - 0 Mancheter Untied

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:49 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think both teams should be fined and banned from playing football (or was they already?) Also all the fans should get their money back. Perfetic display.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:53 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Worsed game ive seen in a long time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:56 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I remember people saying to me "I want a Man U v Chelsea final as it will be interesting" (This was in the Semis)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:19 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
What an amazing game! the skill...THE DRAMA!

oh sorry i'm having visions of the conference playoffs...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
LMAO! I think one of the commentators said something along them lines too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:37 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm gutted! Man Utd was all over them! Lucky win in my book. Man Utd better team all season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
To be honest, It wasn't completely Man U...In my eyes, both teams were rubbish and boring in the first half.

Second half it livened up a bit, Man U maybe having a bit more, but Chelsea in some parts as well...

And looking at Rooney's finishing (even though he was offside on the 2), doesn't look like he would have scored at all!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:53 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
it was a pathetic game, i was getting ready to go out celebrating, we scored, but the linesman couldnt see it to be fair to him, rooney was playing aweful, i think micheal reddy could of finished better than him ( league two player )was not the final i was waiting so long for was an emmbarrasment to football, certainly not how man u have been playing this season ah well no double for us this seaon, treble next season should cover that or even all four
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:06 Sat 19 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, the ball was over the line, but if anything was to be given for that it would have been a free-kick...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:57 Sun 20 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
toontomh said:
Yes, the ball was over the line, but if anything was to be given for that it would have been a free-kick...

As a United fan myself, I agree. It wasn't deliberate by Giggs, but there's no doubt Cech (and the ball) was pushed over the line after he made the save.

Anyway, it was one of the most boring games I've seen all season, and the best team lost because of yet another Rio mistake.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
04:49 Sun 20 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
__unknown said:
Chelsea 1 - 0 Mancheter Untied

lmao good guess
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
04:56 Sun 20 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
funky_p00l said:
rooney was playing aweful, i think micheal reddy could of finished better than him

rooney wasnt that bad he made some good runs. there were far worse players on the pitch.
as for the worst final and let down etc what were u expecting?
The best defensive team in england against the best attacking team in england.
chelsea are solid thruout just unlucky with injuries this season or would have won league as well. united have some fantastic players but have substandard players who play too often ( see wes brown, darren fletcher, kieran richardson and alan smith).
they are all ok players but not good enough for top top level of english football. more like a bolton or blackburn team.
But that boils down to money chelsea can afford to have top top players not playing and united cant afford to pay £20m for someone and leave him on bench.
And im neutral (forest fan) i think they are both good sides but chelsea have the edge with their cash cow.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

F.A. Cup Final............................

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.