(IP Logged)
10:03 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
3-0 liverpool

whats your thoughts on the game?

maybe a 3-3 draw, then penalties lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:32 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Good luck Liverpool, i hope the trophy comes back to England!

I'm not gonna say who's gonna win, will be a close game, both great attacking forces.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:40 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Based on performances throughout the champions league, I can only see Milan winning it (unless they fall asleep again). Assuming Gattuso keeps Gerrard quiet (which he's definately capable of), I don't think Liverpool will have enough at the sharp end to break down the Milan defence. Kaka will be a major problem for them too. He plays too deep for Carragher to pick up, and if a midfielder man-marks him, Seedorf and/or Pirlo could be left open.

Liverpool's only chance is to play 5 in midfield and hope for a lucky one.

Verdict: Milan will control the game from midfield, and could end up running away with it.
Final score: 4-1
_steven_
_steven_
12:54 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
3-1 Milan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:01 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Liverpool to win, no doubt. we cannot be beaten in Europe. Proved it in 2005. Sick of being underdogs- Chelsea, Barca, AC, Juve. Came through them all.
nick87
nick87
14:25 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think Liverpool will win 2-1, any bets
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:47 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it will end a draw, and they will decide to share it

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:14 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao ddaavvee

i think it will be 3-2 to AC milan kaka to score winner in 89th minute
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:26 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Liverpool to get a scrappy goal near to half time.

A.C to score a good one in the second half after scoring a controversial one in the first.

Liverpool will hit the bar.

If all this happens i'm going to set up a tent in Great Yarmouth and buy a glass ball
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:56 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2-1 liverpool come on reds
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:10 Mon 21 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
liverpools 3 best players this season dont include gerrard he simply hasnt played to his standards this season and i cant see him playing too well against gattus/pirlo although i think carragher and agger are more than capable of controlling kaka and gillardino or whoever is up front. if we do what we do best and counter attack we will win easily but we always seem to sit back unless we need the goal so unless milan score it will be a dull scorline but good final if milan do score it will be a tense but good final what ever way it goes...my verdict though...liverpool 2-1 scorers... Kuyt...Kaka...kewell(if he plays) if not then crouch...(didnt realise i done the three K's haha)

Liverpools 3 best players this season anyway have been

Carragher
Agger
Finnan
And before he got a shoulder injury momo sissoko was amazing too but went off the boil a bit.

Dont get me wrong gerrard has been good but not "World class" as everyone expects him to be.

Edited at 10:15 Mon 21/05/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:43 Mon 21 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I want liverpool win but i can't see that happening if AC milan play like they did against man u.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:16 Mon 21 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i agree with pot, hope they win for english football but think they will find it hard going.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:25 Mon 21 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
We Liverpool will Defo win. It will he hard but we will defo do it. COME ON THE REDS BRING IT HOME AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cityfan84
cityfan84
02:21 Tue 22 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2-0 milan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:48 Tue 22 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2-1 liverpool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:40 Tue 22 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
liverpool 6 time champions come on you reds
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:09 Tue 22 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
we wil win liverpool to win 3-1 win kuyt(2) and crouch wiv inzaghi scoring theres. i cant see kaka splitin our defense up like he did to man u we r too good wiv carra, agger n finnan. dnt want aurelio left bak got 2 b riise 4 this match n put kewell on wing wiv gerrard mascherano in middle n pennant on ryt milan wont cope wiv his crosses if hes up to it.DO NOT PLAY ZENDEN we may regret it!! wiv kuyt n crouch up front COM ON U REDS!!!! YOU'LL NEVA WALK ALONE!!

Do NOT use swearwords in posts

Edited by forum moderator the_hunter, at 17:21 Tue 22/05/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:13 Tue 22 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry i want liverpool to win but milan will be 2 strong 3-1 milan and

addo im so but got 2 disagree with you i believe kaka can rip any defence open hes arguable the best player in the world
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:35 Tue 22 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
true stew but the same could be said for cristiano ronaldo and our defence managed to restrain him so its just a matter of how strong the defence are on the night
any defence tht can cope wif rooney and ronaldo in one match can do so wif kaka...ok we lost but none of them 2 lads played good
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

liverpool vs ac.milan

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.