Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:31 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
man u r a brilliant team i jus feel like been random 2day
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:21 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Warrior- Recently in a thread, you have been in hot waters, I will suggest that you read the thread carefully and think what you're going to say. Please post a constructive post, so that it benefits it and others can post to it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:46 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
aussieboy said:
ive heard rumors of kewell leaving liverpool. any 1 know the deal with that,?

I think Spurs and Bolton have both shown interest.

Other possible Liverpool exits:
Bellamy to Villa, Blackburn, Sunderland or Celtic
Crouch to Tottenham
Hyypia to Fulham
Cisse to Man City
Gonzalez to Zaragoza
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:02 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
stew_pufc said:
augusto to man u

Not heard that one. Here's some other possible United targets.

Hargreaves from Bayern
Kightly from Wolves
Torres from Atletico
Berbatov from Spurs
Ribery from Marseille
Huntelaar from Ajax
Deco from Barca
Richards from Man City
Bale from Southampton
Nani from Sporting
Owen from Newcastle
Garay from R Santander
Gudjohnsen from Barca
Simao from Benfica
Sneijder from Ajax
Nordtveit from somewhere in Norway
Quagliarella from Sampdoria
Defoe from Tottenham
Elito from Colchester
Pedersen from Blackburn
Lucarelli from Livorno
Eto'o from Barca

Of course, Fergie probably wont be signing all of those.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:10 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
crouch to tottenham eh? that would be a decent signing for them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:12 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ribery would be a classic replacement for ryan giggs...his proformance for france in world cup was amazing thats why alex ferguson wants him
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
22:21 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
cant see richards goin to united from city more likely arsenal or chelsea
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:43 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:

Neither can I to be honest. I just know they're interested in him. Arsenal is his preferred move, although Chelsea are more likely to be willing to pay the £20mil+ it will take to get him (yet another overpriced English player).

Ribery is also more likely to join Arsenal or Real Madrid. Anyway, I'd prefer Nani as a long term Giggs replacement (and he's almost certain to be on the way in for £17.5mil).

Ezequiel Garay is also a player I'm hoping will be moving to Old Trafford some time in the future. He's an Argentinian centre-back with amazing potential.

Edited at 03:47 Wed 16/05/07 (BST)
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
22:46 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
schuldiner said:
madmiketyson said:

Neither can I to be honest. I just know they're interested in him. Arsenal is his preferred move, although Chelsea are more likely to be willing to pay the £20mil+ it will take to get him (yet another overpriced English player).

yep but i dont think hes another swp. He could actually go straight in the first team at chelsea as right back is there weak spot. And if he does end up there i bet Mr Neville is replaced in the england team before long.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:06 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
yep but i dont think hes another swp. He could actually go straight in the first team at chelsea as right back is there weak spot. And if he does end up there i bet Mr Neville is replaced in the england team before long.

True, and he's the only real contender to take over from Neville. But even Lahm or Daniel Alves wouldn't cost that much, and Russia's Roman Shishkin (who has similar potential to Richards) would probably only cost £5-10mil. It's no surprise there are so many foreigners in the Premiership.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:52 Thu 17 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Despite only recently being crowned Premiership champions for a ninth time, United are already looking ahead to strengthening the squad for next season.

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed that he has three transfer targets in mind, and the tabloids have gone into a flurry of speculation as to their identity.

The Sun has tipped United's first signing to be the shock free transfer of Mark Viduka from Middlesbrough. The Australian striker is out of contract on Teesside, and has been linked with United and Newcastle.

Meanwhile, Dutch prodigy Klaas-Jan Huntelaar is being strongly tipped to swap Ajax for United this summer, with a £12million price tag allegedly slapped on the young striker. At an alleged £40million, Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o his tipped to be a pricier alternative.

Bayern Munich star Owen Hargreaves continues to be the most likely arrival in the eyes of many, but reports suggest that his rising price tag will force United to look elsewhere.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:52 Thu 17 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
England striker Michael Owen is supposedly a target, with several tabloids claiming that he has a £9million release clause in his Newcastle contract. The Magpies, however, have denied that the ex-Real Madrid star is going anywhere. Tottenham boss Martin Jol is also adamant that striker Dimitar Berbatov is going nowhere.

Meanwhile, the names of Spanish striker Fernando Torres, Portuguese starlet Nani and Welsh defender Gareth Bale continue to crop up as potential new arrivals ahead of next season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
_steven_
_steven_
21:15 Thu 17 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Eto'o, Ribery, Babel to Arsenal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:03 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ribery is a good player, will be good to have him in the Premiership.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:30 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
_steven_ said:
Eto'o, Ribery, Babel to Arsenal

Eto'o won't go to aresnal, i think he will join us or chelsea if chelsea put a bid in, they more than likely will just because an english club is trying to get him, ribery will go to us or arsenal and babel will go to aresnal

Edited at 13:30 Fri 18/05/07 (BST)
_steven_
_steven_
09:04 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Possible team next season

----Lehmann/Fabianski----

----Eboue--Toure--Gallas--Clichy

----Ribery/Hleb--Gilberto--Fabregas--Rosicky/Babel

----Henry---Van Persie----

Watch out..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:50 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
dude arsenal aint championship contenders no more
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:34 Fri 18 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
You'd be surprised what a difference a season makes to a team. Although i think it will be intersting next season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:14 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Manchester United offer Spurs 27m + Saha for Berbatov
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Summer Transfers and Rumours

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.