Relegation From Premiership

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:28 Sun 13 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Got no idea how Wigan survived after that game. Sheffield Utd must of had about 90% possession in the 2nd half and done everything apart from score. Feel a little sorry for them though.

Was routing for the hammers to go down. Typical that Tevez scores to rub the salt in the wound. The 1 and only time I wanted Man U to win as well!! Maybe West Ham offered Man U large sums of money to let them win, it really wouldn't surprise me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:31 Sun 13 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
my favourite sport is football
martin_blank
martin_blank
14:34 Sun 13 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
_stormwatch_ said:
Maybe West Ham offered Man U large sums of money to let them win, it really wouldn't surprise me.

I don't think it was anything like that, but West Ham NOT losing at Utd was pretty unlikely, and it probably wouldn't have happened at any other point during this season.

At least we get the summer entertainment of West Ham and the Premiership getting sued by the gang of four now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:45 Sun 13 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I believe they all pee in the same pot, they all have these murky pasts, use un-kind buisness men, and all do dodgy dealings. Everyone wants to scrutinise West Hams dealings, what about Arsenal? What about Man Utd? What about Bolton? I think if we are all gonna sit here and moan, i think we better do it right and moan about all the dirty dealings in Football.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:57 Sun 13 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
hi people a happy hammer here as 1_eye said west ham are not the only club to have some dodgy dealings in the past and we wont be the last club or business. gutted for sheff united wanted wigan to drop not personal on the fans but to that gobby chairman
cityfan84
cityfan84
02:25 Mon 14 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
wesy ham deserved to stay up, tevez saved them
krauser
krauser
10:50 Mon 14 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Glad the Blades went down. Cant stand Warnock.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:20 Mon 14 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I know people are saying that a few other clubs have done it. But is it to an extent that it keeps the club from relegation.

I personally hoped West Ham went down, they cheated, that's it. There should have been a bigger punishment, including a points docking.

And one of the main things about it, Teves has kept them in the league, if it wasn't for him, they wouldn't be up, and if it wasn't for cheating, he wouldn't be there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:08 Mon 14 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
martin_blank said:
_stormwatch_ said:
Maybe West Ham offered Man U large sums of money to let them win, it really wouldn't surprise me.

I don't think it was anything like that, but West Ham NOT losing at Utd was pretty unlikely, and it probably wouldn't have happened at any other point during this season.

At least we get the summer entertainment of West Ham and the Premiership getting sued by the gang of four now

to be fair its not a game manchester united needed to win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:44 Mon 14 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
was so hoping west ham would go down you can say theres been dodgy dealings in the past but for 1 player to single handedly keep a team up when he shouldnt of been playing good luck to dave whelan ii hope he and the other chairman win there battle
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:33 Mon 14 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
dont forget people there is 11 players on the field playing for west ham yes teves has done well but what about the others?? and do u all think west ham are the only club that has done some dodgy dealings now and in the past? all the clubs have with players agents and players there all at it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:37 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
If it wasn't for Teves you wouldn't be up still...How many vital goals did he score for you?

And dodgy dealings in the past...Like I've already said, how many have affected the game to this extent.

West Ham deserved to be relegated, and I hope justice is done and they get put down into the Championship.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:40 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:25 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
The Premier League are now saying that MSI's ownership of Tevez was never illegal, and that it was some of the details of his contract that were.

"This has never been a question of West Ham fielding an ineligible player. From the day they signed him, West Ham have owned his registration. That has never been an issue."

"West Ham have never tried to conceal the fact Tevez and Javier Mascherano are owned by Kia Joorabchian and MSI. That is not against the rules."

"The only problem we had with the deal was the existence of a clause in the agreement which would allow Joorabchian to sell the players to another club at any time." - Dan Johnson (Premier League spokesman)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:26 Tue 15 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
West Ham aren't safe yet though. FIFA are stepping in to try to resolve the matter.

"We will look at this - and not only if we are asked, we will do it anyway."

"The Swiss federal court has made a ruling by saying that Fifa and its associations have the right and the power to use all 14 sanctions of the disciplinary code starting with a warning and ending with exclusion of a member via relegation and deduction of points." - Sepp Blatter (FIFA President)

Edited at 03:26 Wed 16/05/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:01 Wed 16 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Well that's just bloody typical of the anti-English FIFA. They should bugga off and sort Italy and Turkey, to name but a few, out!

But your first statement says it all schuldiner.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
01:29 Wed 16 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
na nothing will happen they will stay up and do well next season i think
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:21 Wed 16 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
But will they have Tevez next season to save them?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:32 Thu 24 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
tevez will leave i think i posted this on the snooker site aswell its called the west ham saga and also anybody who hasnt already join the snooker website!
30_01_90
30_01_90
09:16 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
tevez saved west ham...to an extent ... was their best player for last half of the season but it takes a team to win not 1 player well done to west ham all dodgy dealings are in the past...sheff utd need to get over it
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Relegation From Premiership

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.