man u points deducted ?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:32 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
just had quick flick through paper only to read about the loan or transfer of tim howard to everton, they say the f a is to prob into it and man u could ? get a points deduction.they are saying there was no reason why howard could not play in the everton- man u game. as a chelsea fan and selfish point of view obviously i would like to see this BUT as im very fair when it comes to football chat i think it should NOT happen, man u have been a great side this year and would hate to see them loose the prem title because of this, look at west ham for instants only a fine for there mis_behavior
kev
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:58 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh no, hope not, that would wreck our season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:59 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
It would make my season..

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:10 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I would PMSL and then jus to top it off pray both man u and chelsea get 20 points eduction... for some reason or other...sorry got carried away

They dont deserve it as they have been the best team in prem all season and deserve title however as they have breached F.A rules they deserve to be punished as do west ham.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:30 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Tim Howard didn't want to play against Man Utd iirc
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:01 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
hi ryan, to me if a player is drafted out to another club on loan he should play unless stated in the contract ? as far as i no and please correct me if im wrong but howard had already agreed to sign for everton long before that game so again no reason why he should not of been in goal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:16 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Because he is still technically on loan until the summer when he signs for us full time and in any loan contract it says you aren't allowed to play against your parent club

Edited at 15:25 Sun 6/05/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:19 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Therefore it's all aload of copswallox!

Did you get this story from The Sun by any chance?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:21 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
no jon, the mail on sunday and tele text dont but the sun its a comic lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:25 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Must be the F.A. trying to get more media attention then!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:27 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
could be jon, seems strange how it took a week or so to come into the open
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:41 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes this has been looked at but there is no further action being taken.

Manchester United have now won the leauge as Chelsea failed to win at Arsenal this evening.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:06 Wed 9 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
adidas said:
hi ryan, to me if a player is drafted out to another club on loan he should play unless stated in the contract ? as far as i no and please correct me if im wrong but howard had already agreed to sign for everton long before that game so again no reason why he should not of been in goal

If he didn't want to play against man utd whats that got to do with his loan contract...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:16 Wed 9 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
if it was not in his loan contract that he could not play he should of been on the pitch playing, players can not pick and choose who they want to play against. not that it matters now anyway
but thanks for your concern lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:44 Wed 9 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
kev one point mate? it wasnt in tranfer season which means untill end of seaon no matter if they have paid for him now he is still on loan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:51 Wed 9 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yes i no jon, i was just saying that it didnt say in his loan contract that he could not play
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:37 Wed 9 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
but all loans mean you cant anyways
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Wed 9 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
it was in is contract kev cos he didn't play againest us the first time we played eveton so turner played in tht match
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

man u points deducted ?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.