Who thinks Ronaldo is the best player in the world ?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
rangers_1
rangers_1
16:10 Sat 28 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Is Ronaldo the best player in the world. what do you think?
tourny_rank
tourny_rank
16:20 Sat 28 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Neither of them are. But which one do you mean? Not C. Ronaldo lol

"YOURE NOT THE REAL RONALDO"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:41 Sat 28 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Assuming that you mean Cristiano Ronaldo...

-2nd top league goalscorer with 16 goals (Drogba 1st)- not bad for a midfielder.

-Most assists in the league (14). Joint 2nd most assists in the Champions League (5).

-Won the PFA Player and the PFA Young Player of the Year awards. Also selected in the PFA Premiership Team of the Year.

There are other quality players out there, but on this kind of form, Cristiano Ronaldo must be one of, if not the best .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:13 Sat 28 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
no he is a show off and it will get him into trouble one day may cost his team a vital match
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Sat 28 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
c.ronaldo IS the best in thenw world who has playued better liuke?... no1!!! the title is ourts now no doubt about it... why?... because the young lad has worked hard m8

Edited by forum moderator martin_blank, at 19:00 Mon 7/05/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Sat 28 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Arguable.

Ronaldinho...and Cristiano Ronaldo are both unbelievable at their profession.

I reckon Ronaldinho is better since he is more experienced.
wyt_andy_wyt
wyt_andy_wyt
16:55 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i think he is the best player in the world lol hey there bro
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:57 Mon 7 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I hate him, but i love to watch him play. And my gut tells me he can only get better as time goes on, aslong as he stays in Blighty he'll be the best in the world.

I'd vote C.Ronaldo.
martin_blank
martin_blank
13:59 Mon 7 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
funky_p00l said:
c.ronaldo IS the best in thenw world who has playued better liuke?...

Kaka.
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
14:21 Mon 7 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Luther Blisset is way better
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:27 Mon 7 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
martin_blank said:
funky_p00l said:

Kaka.

I don't get to see Kaka play, so i can't really judge as good as you guys. On what i've seen this season i'll stick with the boy wonder.

(Although Drogba has done well for Chelsea)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:42 Mon 7 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
martin_blank said:
funky_p00l said:

Kaka.

I wouldn't of agreed if I didn't watch Manchester United's match against AC Milan, but watching that has made me think that Kaka is nearly, if not better than Ronaldo. His finish is world class!
cityfan84
cityfan84
15:54 Mon 7 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
not sure, its a close one but he is class reminds me of watching cardiff city
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:55 Mon 7 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I reckon it could be Maldini maybe?

Cant think of any players of his age still being in cup finals year in, year out. Not as good as he used to be of course, but when ronaldo reaches that age he wont even be playing, let alone playing in a top class side.

It's hard work at the back!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Mon 7 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
squeezy said:
I reckon it could be Maldini maybe?

Cant think of any players of his age still being in cup finals year in, year out. Not as good as he used to be of course, but when ronaldo reaches that age he wont even be playing, let alone playing in a top class side.

It's hard work at the back!

As a defender i fully agree...the best player in the world can never be determined as there are so many different positions. however if you said best right winger in the world ronaldo would win easy but best left winger and ronaldinho would win so its not a question of best player but best player in what position? try put ronaldo in goal he would fail miserably...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:31 Tue 8 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
he's undeniably a fine player, but he failed on the big ocaision, wheras one of his main contenders for worlds best flourished kaka was incredible, if he plays anywhee near as good as that evry week he has to be the best player in the world.

for all ronaldos talent, i think he ruins himself and his reputation with incidents like man city at the weekend, he dived for that penalty i know there was contact but the guys 6"2 and built like a brick outhouse,it was just a pathetic sight cant blame michael ball for what he did. ida done the same thing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:29 Tue 8 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ison said:

for all ronaldos talent, i think he ruins himself and his reputation with incidents like man city at the weekend, he dived for that penalty i know there was contact but the guys 6"2 and built like a brick outhouse,it was just a pathetic sight cant blame michael ball for what he did. ida done the same thing

I think this is a good style of play, as long as he doesnt get caught why not do it if he is reeling in penalties for his team... You tell AlexFerguson that Ronaldo dived for the penalty he wouldnt care...he probably gets taught to.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:49 Tue 8 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Which is why me and Ison prefer rugby.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:41 Tue 8 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
If u dive in hockey you land on astroturf and have a rather nasty ball hit u kinda hard

Have had many a arguement as to why hockey is less of a woman's sport than football
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:44 Tue 8 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao ronaldo is a cheater a diver kaka is 10 times the player that pre madonna is
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Who thinks Ronaldo is the best player in the world ?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.