Ospreys - v - Leicester

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:08 Fri 13 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Leicester at home i.e. twickers..(stomach churns) they have the advantage, and they are the form team......BUT ??? what do you think ??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:27 Fri 13 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Personally i think Leicester are the underdogs. They've had a tough schedule and i'm hoping it won't show!

I'm not gonna predict, as i'm always wrong.

Come on tigers!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:41 Sat 14 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Well predict an ospreys win then please

Ooops confused i mean a tigers win

Edited at 14:48 Sat 14/04/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:12 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  

Not long now!

I think there is some 7's on before it too. I love 7's rugby!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:42 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Starts to bite nails!

Lads will be round soon, you might hear some noise.

Come on TIGERS!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:27 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
What a game of Rugby

Congrats John Your lucky we didnt turn up for the first half

Shane Williams......WoooHooo, best winger in the world, will always make something out of nothing.

Me Cue. Hope your reading this........and i quote " probably end up 6-3" sadly mistaken my fiend !!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:37 Sun 15 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I know mate, what a match! To be fair though, Leicester's missed tackels made you lot look good.

Varndel, 2 tries, not bad for someone who can't play rugby! Was a great game to watch, and take my hat off to Ospreys for a gutsy performance, but i think the better team won in the end.

*Still amazed at the scoreline*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:51 Mon 16 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ahem......

Former England centre Jeremy Guscott said there was consolation for the Ospreys in some dazzling rugby.

"The last 40 minutes were brilliant from the Ospreys," said Guscott.

"Their errors in the first half were unforced mistakes, but after the break the points were forced out of Leicester."

Says it all really

Is Guscott Welsh ???

*Awaits reaction about Guscott hating leicester*

Edited at 07:53 Mon 16/04/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:31 Mon 16 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
And here it is.

Every mistake Ospreys made was caused normally by Ellis, or good Tigers pressure, both me and you know that.

Did he say anything about Leicester's missed tackels which made it possible for Ospreys to score the tries(2)? Didn't think so, although i was amazed that he had something nice to say about Tigers at the beginning of the game.

And also Moore was very unusually nice whilst commentating.

Still in shock at just how good the game was, definatley a game of two halves. I'm very dissapointed for Ospreys, with the kind of rugby they have been playing this season they deserve some silverware this year.

Guscott isn't Welsh, just from Bath, which means it's bread into him to hate Leicester! Wucking Fanker he is!

Looking forward to next saturday, lets just hope i'm not traveling up to scotland as the game is playing.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Ospreys - v - Leicester

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.