Premier League darts

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

jedbarker
jedbarker
10:49 Thu 29 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Now that I have finally bitten the bullet and had Sky TV installed, Thursday nights are fantastic now with Premier League darts.

Is anybody else watching it - and what do you think of Adrian "Jackpot" Lewis, the bad loser, who throws his toys out of the pram and doesn't look at the board when he's losing?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:54 Thu 29 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
he is garbage, phil used to plau with him, you wouldnt think so would you? lol i think it will be another taylor Vs barneveld final

CMON taylor!
jedbarker
jedbarker
11:04 Thu 29 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Taylor is probably a dead cert for the final. I have a sneaking feeling for Terry Jenkins to make it too.

The top four will stay as they are. Lloyd, Lewis, Scholten and Manley aren't up to it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:12 Thu 29 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
oooo cant wait for taylor barny again!
jedbarker
jedbarker
05:03 Fri 30 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Colin Lloyd - I take it all back! Great win over Barney last night.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:50 Fri 6 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
batrnys playing crap dont know whats happened to him him hope he gets it together before the knockout stages one of the best finishes in darts cant finish
bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
11:36 Fri 6 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Can't believe Barney drew with Manley. 7-7!! He was looking comfortable at 7-4. But Manley came back for a draw to 7-7. Both players were missing easy doubles like Barney. Missed 3 Darts for a double 8!

But Taylor all the way how unlucky not to be remaining world champion. Sudden Death he misses. And Barney takes the win. Gutted like.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:32 Sat 7 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
barney deserved it 12 180s only john lowe could come back against taylor like barney did 3 sets down
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League darts

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.