england Vs isreal

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:15 Sat 24 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
england Vs isreal

who you think will win?.. me personally think it will be 3-0 england but the way where playing atm i could be wrong more than likely the other way roumd.

i think rooney will get 1st goal and last

leave ya comments on the score and who you think will score first.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:19 Sat 24 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
england will win 2-0 rooney and lampard will score
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:15 Sat 24 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hope so...
_psmon_
_psmon_
15:32 Sat 24 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
whats the score now ?

Edited at 21:10 Sat 24/03/07 (GMT)
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
16:10 Sat 24 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
0-0 it finished. What I want to know is... What was Ray Wilkins doing refereeing the game???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:09 Sat 24 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Something needs to change and quick if we're going to qualify, either drop some big names like Lampard or sack the boss.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Sat 24 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
well, why was lennon on the left?... and why gerrard on the right.. lennon is a RIGHT winger and gerrard is the best english CENTRAL midfielder lol

i think he was a waste he should be saxcked now and bring in big sam lampard and gerrard or gerrard n hargreaves with lennon on the RIGHT n maybe downin on the left
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:51 Sat 24 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
downing aint good enough. simple as
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:54 Sat 24 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i said maybe, J.cole is injured until he is back downn is best we got unless s.w.phillips goes on left
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:35 Sun 25 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Shaun Wright Phillips every day!

What a bunch of little girls! They better win on Wednesday or i'm moving to Scotland, where if you draw with Israel, it's a good thing!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:53 Sun 25 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ha ha ha!

they drew!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Mon 26 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
McClaren says he will drop underperformers if he has to. I'll believe it when I see it, but from the players in the squad I'm hoping Lennon, Dyer, Hargreaves and Downing start in midfield on wednesday. Gerrard just doesn't look like he has the motivation at the moment, and I can't remember Lampard EVER having a half decent game in an England shirt.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Mon 26 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
*COUGH* Scotland top of their group *COUGH*

lol. Plenty of games to go...I reckon England will get through in 2nd place.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Mon 26 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
schuldiner... to be fair to gerrard he's a central mid and he got put on the WING and same for lennon he plays on the RIGHT and was put on the LEFT, steve sure knows hows to mess up our team
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:22 Mon 26 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
True, but Gerrard generally plays well when he's used on the right for Liverpool. What's so different about playing on the right for Liverpool and playing on the right for England? Also, ignoring the Israel game, he almost always plays in the middle for England and has still been disappointing for a while (aside from the occasional good performance). Right, centre, who cares, he still needs to be dropped. It will make him work harder to keep his place when he eventually wins it back.

I agree 100% about Lennon playing on the left. He hasn't got the maturity yet to adapt to unfamiliar positions. If SWP was available though, I wouldn't play him anywhere yet. His pace is his only really strong attribute at the moment. He's got great potential but needs to develop his teamwork, crossing, decision making etc. before he becomes the complete package. SWP is a much more accomplished player all round.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:51 Mon 26 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh but, can we get any worse?... hes our best option for winger ( apart from lennon), steve needs to make big decisions like tht switch and swap drop the poor bring in the on form players and bring back beckham ffs!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:27 Tue 27 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I bet you lot wish that Giggsy was English......you would be world beaters

*Awaits comments about Welsh football*
Not that i care about the girly game anyway

Edited at 05:27 Tue 27/03/07 (BST)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

england Vs isreal

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.