Mike Catt, what a star!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:06 Sat 10 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Was one of Englands best players at the world cup in 2003, and now back in the team! I just wanted to say well done to him, he is a great leader, and also a great player. I wish the best of luck to him!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:16 Sun 11 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Mike Catt.......................what a star!

Come on England, now all we need to do is beat Wales by 40 odd points to lift the 6 nations crown!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:33 Sun 11 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol was an impressive game by Us, however I doubt the southern hemisphere will be cacking there pants ....Just yet, but a team too build on eh? Lets hope so
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:35 Sun 11 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lets hope not !!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:43 Sun 11 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:31 Sun 11 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yep, I thought we would be walked over, but to my delight, we won!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:36 Mon 12 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Although you gotta take your hat off to Strettle, Flood and Ellis!

Ellis is Englands man of the tournement so far, i can't see him having a bad game!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:51 Mon 12 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
stellaman said:
Lets hope not !!

I can smell the fear in the Valleys from here
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:25 Mon 12 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
for me mike catt was at his best in the last 10-20 mins but he droped 6 passes early on. strettlw was much better
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:13 Mon 12 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
this is what boils everyone elses pee!

you all booed him off the pitch a few years back and now you call him a star.

he has always been good and won you the world cup imo because you would not of beaten us if he didnt come on the field. he didnt have a great game but he was the reason flood and geraghty were so good. i must say i think you will beat us by 20+ points and you do look like a good team magain.

so well done england and especially mike catt for bringin along to of the most talented fly halfs in the world.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:07 Tue 13 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
matty12 said:
this is what boils everyone elses pee!

you all booed him off the pitch a few years back and now you call him a star.

he has always been good and won you the world cup imo because you would not of beaten us if he didnt come on the field. he didnt have a great game but he was the reason flood and geraghty were so good. i must say i think you will beat us by 20+ points and you do look like a good team magain.

so well done england and especially mike catt for bringin along to of the most talented fly halfs in the world.

Agree with what your almost saying there matty! I have never once booed him myself, but the Twickers crowd are sometimes like that, tis' the problem with the high expectation the media puts on sport, but that's another matter we won't get into!

Mike Catt did win us the world cup! And your also right about Flood and Geraghty being able to play because he was on (and also the forwards gave them room and protected them, who just...cont
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:13 Tue 13 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
happen to be Leicester's forwards, and i think if they would of been playing against Ireland, we wouldn't of lost by so many, but let's not get into that!) People have been screaming for ages that we should be playing the young talent of England, when it happened and we got beat because they didn't play well, everyone got the creeps about it, i say let them keep playing as a team, let them lose as a team, let them win as a team! (just like Ireland has for the last god knows how many years!)

But very nice to see a Welshmen say something nice about England. However i don't think we'll be beating Wales by 20 plus points, Wales will be picking themselves up now, and they'll be telling themselves that they have to beat England to get away from the embarresment of being given the wooden spoon. And also it's England, the team everyone loves to hate!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Tue 13 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
having seen the team today 1_eye i am not confident and one thing is for sure that this year it is not " aslong as we beat the english"
it is.....

" as long as gareth jenkins goes"

i hope it is a good match and i think it will be good if we get some ball! but sadly i think you are going to have it all you selfish gits
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Mike Catt, what a star!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.