Transfer News/ Gossip

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:48 Fri 26 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
If you hear or read tranfer specualtion, why not put it here and discuss it with the rest of the comummity. So I will start...

Do you think Hargreaves will come to Man Utd this tranfer window?

Personally,I dont think he will. Bayern are reluctant to let him go, and one of thier midfielders have declared thier retirement at only 27! Maybe hargreaves' "dream" move to Man Utd come be all over? Post what you think.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:28 Fri 26 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hope not. He's ridiculously overpriced. We could get two players of the same quality for what Bayern want.

I've heard Bayern want Robben and Ribery, and Chelsea want Hargreaves (I assume just to stop United getting him).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:30 Fri 26 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also heard various top clubs are interested in 17yr old Brazilian striker Alexandre Pato, valued at £10-15M
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:14 Sat 27 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
hargreaves is going to stay, at the min hes bayerns only defensive midfielder, now seb deislers packed in, its looking like mehmet scholl will do the same at end of season bayern would be foolish to let him go.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:23 Sat 27 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
But if he wants to go, which he does, then there won't be alot they can do. Unless they want an un-happy player to be with them!

Also looks like liverpool are gonna be taken over by some yanky tycoon! I wonder if he likes communist Chelsea?

Edited at 10:23 Sat 27/01/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:16 Sat 27 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I wonder if he likes communist Chelsea?

hes worth 8 billion, if thats a communist im a small ccountry in south america
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:36 Sat 27 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm not gonna explain the joke!
stevo15
stevo15
06:24 Sat 27 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
*Checks map*

My gosh, Ison is a country in South American, down by the south tip of Chile, thats incredible!

Rangers signed Davie Weir, thats kept me happy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:56 Sat 27 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
stevo15 said:
*Checks map*

My gosh, Ison is a country in South American, down by the south tip of Chile, thats incredible!

So proud!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:29 Sat 27 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Apprently, Del Peiro was going to Man Utd in the summer but he didnt want to come eventhough he was tempted but he had been at Juve to long to leave. I dont think he would of improved Man utd much.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:01 Sat 27 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
ison said:
hargreaves is going to stay, at the min hes bayerns only defensive midfielder, now seb deislers packed in, its looking like mehmet scholl will do the same at end of season bayern would be foolish to let him go.

He's not Bayern's only defensive midfielder. Andreas Ottl has played most of the season because of Hargreaves' broken leg (he's only played 2 league games and 1 CL game). Done a good job too.

Bayern still can't afford to sell him though. Deisler's retirement and Salihamidzic agreeing to join Juve in the summer leaves them short in midfield, particularly on the right.

Scholl doesn't really matter. He's only been a fringe player for the last few years anyway. They've got Julio Dos Santos to cover his retirement.

Also IMO, Aldo Duscher is as good as Hargreaves and would only cost £6-7mil. The only reason were going for Hargreaves at that price is beacuse AIG prefer English signings.

Edited at 03:05 Sun 28/01/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:08 Sat 27 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Mourinho can't seem to get any cash from the Chelsea board, and JT picked up a calf injury while recovering from his other injury.
tourny_rank
tourny_rank
03:17 Sun 28 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
If there is a young player going to be bought, it should be Kerlon. Young Brazilian, fast and has a great way of running up the pitch with the ball. He heads it for 20-40 yards sometimes and i dont see how someone is going to get that off him. They cant put their foot up, booking for that. They cant really do anything, try and head it away but hes too quick lol. Not sure if anybody is interested in Freddy Adu this season. Anyone know?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:36 Sun 28 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yea,he sounds good. But he proberly wont do his specail trick when under pressure and the team need it most
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:49 Mon 29 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm tipping Alexandre Pato to be a bigger future star than Kerlon.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Transfer News/ Gossip

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.