smith joins rangers

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:48 Wed 10 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Walter Smith has quit as Scotland coach to become boss of Rangers for a second time after agreeing a three-year deal.

The Scottish Football Association will now take legal action against him "for breach of contract" and against Rangers "for inducement to break the contract".

Rangers chairman Sir David Murray said: "It's a great pleasure to welcome Walter and Ally (McCoist) back.

"I've great respect for both men and their achievements and I am convinced they will take the club forward."
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:54 Wed 10 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
What a bunch of crooks!

Stll won't get Rangers anywhere!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:01 Wed 10 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hey we aren't crooks, Walter Smith left on his own free will.

That's why he's getting pelters for breach of contract.

Oh and for the record 1_eye, Walter Smith won 9 in a row for Rangers, oh my we did laugh at celtic hard then!

But please, don't brand the innocent as crooks, Rangers never stole him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:06 Wed 10 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Is that sarcasm^^^^^^^?

Stevo i think i finally got it!

(Although you'd think after watching Blackadder for the past umpteen years i would of got it by now)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:25 Wed 10 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry, but that isn't sarcasm
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:57 Thu 11 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Walter thinks he is going to bring the glory days back. It's not going to happen. Rangers don't have the same quality players that they had then. Scotland are now back to square 1. Thanks Walter!!
sheddon
sheddon
02:38 Sat 13 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Celtics the finest team in scottland bhoys we all know it hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah
rangers = nothing
sheddon
martin_blank
martin_blank
03:10 Sat 13 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Enough spamming thanks sheddon. I've removed the new thread you just started as you've posted esentially the same thing on three threads in 5 mins.
stevo15
stevo15
12:53 Sat 13 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I feel sorry for him

Poor poor lad, doesnt know anything

So anyway, i noticed

1_eye hasnt conquered sarcasm

Smith just made us win 5-0
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:33 Sat 13 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
This is typical stevo! new boss in, everyone works a little harder, soon be all over, and it will end in tears.

And tbh i'm shocked that everyone is so happy that he's left your national team in turmoil! If it was the other way round, i'd be fuming!
stevo15
stevo15
13:41 Sat 13 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
He hasnt left us in turmoil, he left us top of our qualifying group and fullof confidence so nerr
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:45 Sat 13 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
This is because the Scots are so divided. The secular divisions between Rangers and Celtic mean more to them than their own nation.

The Rangers fans are happy because they have Smith. Stuff their nation.

The Celtic fans pretend to be angry, but they're secretly happy because Rangers appear to have betrayed Scotland, and so they love the fact Rangers are getting stick.

England don't act this way. We hear loads from the bitter Scots about how rubbish the English are. But we are one loyal, united nation.

This is why the Scottish have always lost at everything to England for 700 years (inc wars - remember please that Braveheart WAS Hollywood, and that you LOST - and Mel Gibson was NOT your leader )
stevo15
stevo15
13:46 Sat 13 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Battle of Bannockburn?
Wembley 1967?

Dont make me carry on
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:51 Sat 13 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can you? There's not much more.

You've picked out two incidents during the course of a millennia. You have been beaten 99% of the time - fact.

Please carry on if you like. I've noticed from your previous posts that you are deeply bitter and jealous, (bordering on racist) towards England, so I'm sure you will.
stevo15
stevo15
13:57 Sat 13 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dont dare call me bitter and jealous or racist!

I just cant stand the fact that you go on and on about beating us Scots, but then cant face it when you get beat!

Are we not allowed to celebrate when we win once in a while? Seemingly not according to you

Whereas England win something its a big hoo ha and shove it in our faces.

Learn to take what you give mate

EDIT: misworded

Edited at 20:48 Sat 13/01/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:12 Sat 13 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
bit of a rant there.

and you answered with those dates very quickly. 1967 and banockburn. Like you carry then with you everywhere.

And this big hoo haa when we win. Is it directed at you. No. But you think it is.

you are bitter, you are jealous, and I think you are probably very racist against the english.

The fact you had those two dates on your brain, rare dates when scots beat english, means you were brought up with this and live it every day.

I stand by my words.
stevo15
stevo15
15:17 Sat 13 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well the fact you mentioned football and wars, its was on my mind yes, that was pretty obvious, so thanks for pointing that out!

And the big hoo ha is directed at us, as you kind of proved...

"This is why the Scottish have always lost at everything to England for 700 years"

"You've picked out two incidents during the course of a millennia. You have been beaten 99% of the time - fact."

Exactly directed at me, and which is pure poppycock is you ask me, 99% is a slight slight exaggeration there my friend!

And one more thing, why would i want to be jealous of the english? No offence to any good english people out there (can i include you in there vincent? hmm) but i am proud to be scottish and wouldnt wish to be anything else, especially english

I sense your the racist one
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:05 Sat 13 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
but i am proud to be scottish and wouldnt wish to be anything else, especially english

I'm Canadian. And you just signed sealed amd delivered proof of your own racism in that one statement.

I've watched your anti-English rants over the last month. Same old same old, every chance you get.

It makes me feel sick, to tell you the truth.I hate prejudice, growing up with it as I have. You are the worst example of blinkered racial-hatred.

By way, 99% is about right. And so is the word racist.

Edited at 22:06 Sat 13/01/07 (GMT)
martin_blank
martin_blank
16:14 Sat 13 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think this is probably getting a bit personal now. Only two people are inputting, and it's an off-topic row Capped.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

smith joins rangers

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.