difference in refereeing and the games..!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:06 Tue 21 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hello sports fans, just wondered what you thought about football taking on alot of rugby's rules, for example if a player argues a refs decision then they go back 10 metres and if they abuse the ref then they get a yellow and sin binned for 10 mins!

Thoughs pls cause i think this would be great!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:40 Tue 21 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Its hilarious that h players still hurl abuse at the ref, in rugby ten metres is a lot!
If you saw the Irish-Aussie game the other day, prime example. (on the Aussie side)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:46 Tue 21 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeh that's what im sayin, it's great when that happens cause they just walk away as soon as the ref does it, as for all the fisty cufs in the Ireland aussie game, great refereeing, just bin em! I really would like to see better reffing on footys side because it has ruined the game for me, we need more managers like cloughie who use to slap his players for mouthing of at the ref, and forest always got treated better in them days because of it! The language in football now is hilarious beyond contempt and like Lawrson said, as soon as you start sending them off for it they'll stop!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

difference in refereeing and the games..!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.