Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:42 Tue 21 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Maybe, depends how nice they are to him
stevo15
stevo15
12:43 Tue 21 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also, he helps them with some vital exercise...

*cringes*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:46 Tue 21 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
LMFAO PMSFL!!!!

*cringes with steve*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:49 Tue 21 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
right back to reality...as a die hard liverpool fan depising the 2 clubs hes played 4(everton and man utd) im brought up 2 hate players like him
wayne rooney in my eyes is one of the best players in the world and will rise to be probably the best striker but not best player as a player is 1 hu contributes to the team and players like gerrard or cahill or arteta do that a lot better than him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:57 Wed 22 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
cahill LMFAO...arteta LMFAO...gerrard yeah his very good may be one of the best but i certain rate wayne rooney more than mostly every player in the world...

no.1 ronaldinho
no.2 gerrard
no.3 wayne rooney
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:59 Wed 22 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
not being funny how can you say arteta and cahill are that good... there are alot more players better than them...for example... vidic...henry...freddie addo...rio...joe cole...carragher etc etc etc
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:31 Wed 22 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
cahill and arteta are both fine players, not as good as henry or j cole but easily better than vidic and adu, who will be great in 4 or 5 years but the kids only 17 and hes never played consistantlyin a top league so it is imposible to gauge how good he is
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:04 Wed 22 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i said cahill an arteta as i didnt want to sound like a bitter liverpool fan plus they are the 2 best players in the everton side and they play for their team not for their reputation like rooney does
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:14 Wed 22 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have to say chaps, some of you don't half talk rubbish sometimes !!!

Any Manager would swap any of the above players for Ryan Giggs, why do you think ferguson has NEVER sold him ???

The man is PRICELESS not just ON the field but OFF the field as well
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
02:34 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
The best Wayne Rooneys in the Premiership

1. Rooney
2. Rooney
3. Rooney
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:42 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
he will become the best when he starts playing for every1 else not himself
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:24 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
he does play for everyone else...if you look at when he first joined utd he was always hogging the ball and would hardly pass...now you rarely ever see him take them risks and have a go...he has turned into a great team player that will help man utd theis year to win the premiership
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:01 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeh he is a great player but still a foul mouthed granny basher!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:43 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah true but people you have to admit his is becoming a legend
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:00 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
no he isnt becoming a legend, he may yet become a legend, but itl take alot of work and he will have to impact world football not just europe before that is the case. the odd bit of skill against portsmouth does not make a legend. in my eyes there have only ever been 5 legends(bearing in mind that a legend is a word used far to often now.)
1. maradona
2.pele
3.puskas
4.ali daei
5.franz beckenbaur

you may not have heard of ali daei but hes the top international goalscorer of all time and is heroworshiped in his homeland of iran. and that what a legend is not a jumped up scouse kid
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:01 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
you can not call a 21 yer old (or however old he is) a legend has he still has more to offer...now u could say he is a legend in the making and a lot of people including myself will agree
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:32 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah but he is turning into one'a best players ever
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:50 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think rooney is a class player but i reckon thierry henry is the best striker in the world

Edited at 20:56 Thu 23/11/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:22 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah he might be the best striker in the world but if you put rooney in the position henry plays i rekon he would get more...the position alex ferguson has put him in is all wrong
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

wayne rooney what you think of him?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.