Rangers fans need answers!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:45 Wed 8 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm getting fed up of Glasgow Rangers being way below standard this season, le guen and his 'players' should be sent packing...a really frustrating time for everyone associated with Rangers. We need answers

Any thoughts or anyone having anything to say...please say it.

Yours trully,
Dave (Angry rangers fan)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Wed 8 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
all i can say iz hahahahaha lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Wed 8 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
And to be honest...i'm not even defending it...they are an embarrassement to scottish football.
stevo15
stevo15
18:15 Wed 8 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sign me as striker...sorted

Which leads me to my point...we are poor at finishing which is what feel is the main reason for lack of results this season...21 shots against the Saints this night and not 1 goal, even if from 20 yards, it isnt that hard to score in 21 attempts...of which the manager has little control over, although our defence does need to buck up its ideas quick, bread and butter defending is costing us dear!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Wed 8 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Stevo...i was standing at the protest outside the main doors...the fans want le guen out. It's his players that are doing terrible...le guen doesn't seem to communicate with his players!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:16 Thu 9 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree completely with pumpits post and think it was extremely well articulated.

HAHA!

Happy Irish Celtics fan..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:26 Thu 9 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yea, everyone is laughing at Rangers except the fans lol.
Our team is so messed up, LeGuen should just return to wherever he came from, he's made a mess of Rangers and has humiliated the shareholders and everyone else involved with them.

Speaking as a true blue, we want answers. I was reading in the paper this morning, he said something along the lines of ''If we all stick together we can get through, but we must stick together''.

What can i say, the mans an idiot, has been all season. We gave him time to settle in, now he has to buckle down and do the job. Which he isn't doing very well i might add.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:27 Thu 9 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
How long as he been in charge?

But yeh hahahahahahahaha, *looks at scaley*

In the famous words of some old clever English blokes, *always look on the bright side of life* **whistles**
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:34 Thu 9 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:38 Thu 9 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Tires of this disgraceful team. Im getting sick of the board as well. Im going to watch Partick next week and see if i enjoy it more.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:39 Thu 9 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Look at it this way, it can't get any worse!

*looks at his own team forest, gulps*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:34 Thu 9 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
im an englishman who has supported chelsea all my life, but have also followed rangers ever since i can remember, cant believe wots happening,
come on u scottish lads sort them out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:03 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
How do the rangers fans feel after Celtics win against Manu?
topshot
topshot
16:06 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
ah they were behind us all the way magic u know that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:25 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
LMAO yeah was a lucky win by celtic... a conterversal match which went celtics way... the so called "freekick" i mean WTF and then silly saha couldnt score but have to admit keeper was off his line so should'a been retaken but well done celtic
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:27 Thu 23 Nov 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Man u were all over celtic all game Ronaldo just dominated that wing.
But, a goals a goal...so...

also a decent result for the gers tonight.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Rangers fans need answers!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.